• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is the User Above Known For?

I did actually. I've only had this for around two months (if we're talking about avatars.)

Known for being good at math and also being a priest.

Known for disliking the number 7. (Why? :( )
I do not dislike the number seven, I just dislike the position you have chosen to put sevens in your username. Or the fact that there are numbers in your username in the first place.

Anyway... Going from anime gifs to bad CGI gifs.

Known for characters I never heard of

Known for liking various Animes

Known for not knowing of Miles Edgeworth from Ace Attorney, or the amazing world of Kamen Rider.
I guess I haven't gotten to that part of Kamen Rider yet, only seen a few episodes

Back
Top Bottom