• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is the User Above Known For?

That was the whole reason I changed my avatar in the first place, if you couldn't tell by the reference to the commentary of said matches in my location.

Known for copying Chidamari's style with those gifs in thatg sig of yours.

Known for being a Splatoon player in addition to Pokkén (and Smash, I think). We gotta squad sometime, man
Known for copying Chidamari's style with those gifs in that sig of yours.
Was wondering when someone would say that. It was sheer coincidence that one game I happened to be playing would have this sort of imagery in the opening, heheh.

@TouyaShiro does tomorrow sound good for some Splatoon matches? Because I'm pretty sure that counts as 'sometime'. :p

Anyway... The above user, as well as being known for claiming Mewtwo and what I'm pretty sure is its Mega Stone I can't tell, is known for getting frustrated by fighting games easily. Let's hope you aren't the same for shooters.

Known for all the strange Animes and Video Games

@TouyaShiro does tomorrow sound good for some Splatoon matches? Because I'm pretty sure that counts as 'sometime'. :p

Anyway... The above user, as well as being known for claiming Mewtwo and what I'm pretty sure is its Mega Stone I can't tell, is known for getting frustrated by fighting games easily. Let's hope you aren't the same for shooters.
Known for being chibster (aka awesome)
Can I join?

Can I join?
As long as @TouyaShiro is OK with that and you can be online at the same time as us. Though if we're doing Squad matches then I'd prefer if we'd also get a forth person such as @Durbe I've had some matches with him in the past I wonder if he's still interested/around since it'd be kinda hard to do four-verses-three matches since that's how Squad matches work if you don't have four people for some reason... But I digress.

Anyway, known for also playing Splatoon apparently.

Known for having a good Pokemon as an avatar

Back
Top Bottom