• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is the User Above Known For?

Known for being extremely friendly and welcoming, and bringing interesting contributions to Fun and Games.

Also that Arceus joke doesn't work because it's pronounced "ARK·ee·us"

Known for using tiny font size.
Well that's not actually what you're known for but I thought I'd say it anyway

Known for bugs, which can be either programming quirks or glitches, another term for insects, or Misty's most hated Pokemon type in the anime.
Thank goodness! The glitch finally disappeared.

Known for being what'd probably be my preferred Scout weapon in TF2.
It doesn't matter how you pronounce Arceus. Japan runs with a different pronunciation to the official English, so at least there, MegaPod's pun actually worked. Now kick Arceus and chew Big Malasada.

Back
Top Bottom