• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is the User Above Known For?

(I will for another couple days - new year's going with foxy once more)

Known for saying the right words at times

known for changing usertitle more than avi

(only mentioned you got rid of it, I was the main one to noticed)

Know for having fun

Known for just acknowldging at this very moment I have no consoles whatsoever, and since my family deffienietly will never buy me one, emulators are a sad nessecity.:notworthy:

Known for having a cute dark colored feline

(@Rainami i do actually play couple of games, such as gta series, Sim City, Tomb Raider, Mario series, Driver 2)

Known for the pixilated avi

Back
Top Bottom