• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is the User Above Known For?

Known for winning gold medal in surfing

Known for belonging to a villainous team.
Known for changing his avatar for Halloween and reverting to his usual avatar at the end of October, he must really love the image he's currently using :LOL:.
I bloody well paid for it, I'm getting some use out of it!

May be known for wanting to consume the world in a giant Cloyster, where we shall all live eternally forever as the People of the Clam.

Wait, no? I just made that up?

...Uh, may ALSO be known for enjoying Rainbow Cloud's work enough to use it as their avatar, signature, AND banner.

Known for belonging to a villainous team.

I bloody well paid for it, I'm getting some use out of it!
It was money well-spent. [Serious props, I do enjoy your avatar. Good job to the artist.]

Know for being big on Japanese culture or for actually being Japanese.

Known for weird\amusing mix-up of Achamo and Mikuri (saw that you called it "Mikuri Achamo", pretty funny).

Known for Japanese text... I'm more interested at the moment in Greek.
καταπληκτικός ελληνικός

Back
Top Bottom