• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is the weirdest thing to happen to you today?

---

Get the cool shoeshine!
Reaction score
I put my arm inside my shirt, and I accidentally turned the sleeve inside out.:party:

I was eating an Oreo cookie, and it smelled like peppermint, and it turned out the filling had bits of peppermint in it. Even though I hate peppermint, it actaully tasted good!

I was eating an Oreo cookie, and it smelled like peppermint, and it turned out the filling had bits of peppermint in it. Even though I hate peppermint, it actaully tasted good!

That's weird, I'd probably throw out (I'm like that with food)
Today I woke up at 8 am, on a saturday, that's weird on my standars, I mean, I usually wake up at 9 or 10 pm. D:

In my litlle brother's HG, he kept on getting the no.2 prize in the draw!

I was like wtf!?

I made a big spinach salad but then I got tired of eating it so I threw it out and ate 7 pizza rolls instead XD

I watched a video about sport fishing while Cody Simpson music was playing in the background. (That guy is...uh...)

I fell asleep in the afternoon. I usually fall asleep at night.

^ Oh, that's sad.

Well, today I ate spinach. Insanely weird. Also, I didn't get any PMs, which is crazy weird.

Also, since only my dad is going to the funeral (And I STIIL don't feel like crying), my dad asked me if he could take my iPod or my laptop with him. Fortunatly, I said no.

Woke up at 6. On a public holiday. That was nuts. I usually wake up at 10 or 11 if it's not a school day :]

I did an all nighter today and i'm still going for at least anoher hour and 15 mins. So a few hours ago I was about to lay my head down until I literally thought the table was moving away from me.

It's probably a sign to finish my work I missed for a week. Curse you college.

My mom took me to my family's orthodontisdt for a consulation (No, I am NOT getting braces yet! My dentist just wanted me to go to the orthodontist because my adult canine teeth were growing in the wrong way), and I found out that not only do I have a HUGE overbite, but a crossbite, too O_O

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom