• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is you favorite internet meme?

Johto

Reaction score
The internet is full of things that help us be more productive and much more connected with others. However, there is also a side to the internet where we pretty much waste time. So I am asking you guys what is your favorite internet meme or memes.

[video=youtube;mv5qzMtLE60]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv5qzMtLE60[/video]

Sorry, I had to. I don't care for memes, but this one makes me laugh. =)

A couple of Smash memes come to mind: Ridley is too big, No items Fox only Final Destination, I'm really feeling it and Wombo combo. All classics.

[video=youtube;pD_imYhNoQ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_imYhNoQ4[/video]

I'm fond of just about any Jojo's Bizarre Adventure memes, from "IT WAS ME, DIO!", to "Even Speedwagon is afraid" to "How long can X move in the frozen time".

I used to like Doge a lot but then it got used to death.

Talking about favorite memes? I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

ishygddt.jpg

None of them. I gotta be honest, I'm tired of people saying "lel", "kek" and "bae".

As a Scumblr, okay... that sounds fake but okay.

almost forgot

DAN NICKI YOUR BOBBIE S

Last edited:
Since it's the month of Halloween, I must mention the skeleton army.

I'm not really a meme person, and I only know very few memes. But I like any meme that has to do with cute animals like lolcats or whatever it's called, I also like the spoopy meme, "2spoopy4me" I think it's called.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom