• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is your dream Pokemon and '____' crossover?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pidgeot

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Pokemon has had two crossovers in its history, and both with little known series at the time, being Mystery Dungeon and Nobunaga's Ambition. However, what series would you want to have a crossover with Pokemon?

I think that there could be a Pokemon and Mario crossover, which would be an RPG where you choose either Mario and Luigi, who fights Pokemon and Mario enemies to rescue Princess Peach from Bowser and Mewtwo or something. How about you?

Pokémon VS. Mega Man Classic. That would be awesome.

OR...

WOW-The Pokémon Influx Upgrade Pack

OR Team Fortress 3: Pokémon Wars(Imagine who Stunfisk could be!!!)

pokemon and Super Mario 3D Land! in stead of Mario and Luigi its the Pichu bros and Princess Peace would be a Sneasle and Browser would be a nidoking and all the while it would have the same plat form style of Mario worlds and the enimes would be: Mushrooms= shrumish boos= huanters false brick=geodude snap flowers and variations of snap flower(ie: fire spitters, ink spitters)= victoreebell and the toads (good guys) will be foongus. i would spend $50 for that game.

Pokémon and Smash Bros.

Or a Tales of Symphonia-esque JRPG fantasy with Pokémon!

How about a Street Fighter Pokemon game? That would be EPICLY EPIC WITH EPICNESS!!!

I think the most noodle cooking idea would be Pokemon VS Digimon, especially given the way each series has tried to keep themselves going... and the fact that they've been considered rivaling series back then.

Pokemon's not a problem, but digimon's frequent "reinventing itself" in some new shape or form would easily say "you'll never catch them all, we'll make new ones!!" *evil laugh*

yeah... hilarity ensues...:spam:

I have a few crossovers that would be neat, but they're only going to be dreams. :p

Pokemon & Zoids- I don't understand it myself, but the idea of futuristic battling Pokemon units seems interesting to me.
Pokemon & One Piece- Two of my favorite things, combined into one. <3
Pokemon & Naruto- Same reason as above.
Pokemon & Harvest Moon- ^

Pokemon & One Piece- Two of my favorite things, combined into one. <3
Poke Piece. <3

Pokemon & Harvest Moon
Farming with Pokemon. Breeding Torchic and selling their eggs. Marrying and starting families with Gym Leaders? :eek:c All of my money.

A would also like a Pokemon/MegaMan Starforce characters. Pokemon merging with humans. I bet those character designs would be gorgeous. And MegaMan Starforce needs a crossover that's actually decent.

Pokemon & Bleach: Hollow Mewtwo, 'nuff said

Pokemon & Katekyo Hitman Reborn: It would totally match with the latest manga arc of Reborn.

As others have pointed out, there is already another thread that serves the same purpose that was made before. In the future, please take a quick browse or use the search feature to make sure a similar thread hasn't been posted before.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom