• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is your fashion sense like?

Honestly I kinda do not have one... Of course I have some formal clothes for when the occasion calls for it. But for the more casual situations, I kinda avoid jeans as they feel uncomfortable and mostly go with sport-type clothing all over.

Very lazy. Like it's to the point where I have a bunch of grey t-shirts to wear on a daily basis. I do change it but oh man, you should see how many grey shirts I have. And it's all plain. In fact, I have to buy a new pack as some of them shrunk. And I have to go buy another pack soon.

If it's around fall and winter time, I usually wear jeans when going out. And maybe a dark jacket.

Summer and spring, definitely shorts and if possible, sandals.

My style most days is pretty much just jeans and a shirt, haha. Very casual, as you can tell, although I at least try to make it a nice shirt. Sometimes. On colder days, you can expect to see me bundled up underneath multiple layers of coats and that’s pretty much as close to “fashion sense” as you’ll get from me, and now excuse me as I try not to freeze my butt off or pretend like I’m on a beach or on a runway or something. Practicality is the name of the game for me in those kinds of conditions especially, and really just anywhere if I have to be honest (albeit somewhat less so).

Anything fancier than that is the bane of my fashion existence, so forget about suits or dresses or whatever from me, haha. I like to keep things simple, occasionally in something resembling a stylish way. But mostly, not really.

Last edited:
i don't really know how to describe my style. i mostly wear earthy colours, i tuck in basically everything except sweaters that are too bulky to do so, i mostly wear pants and sometimes shorts, often with leg-warmers since i got them (i only own one skirt and Gender Things make it hard for me to wear it most of the time). most of my wardrobe consists of sweaters, but i am very fond of turtlenecks and button-ups. i also sometimes wear gold or pearl jewellery, but most of the time i am too lazy and the feeling of it annoys me. overall, i'd say it's pretty simple, but could be considered classy, i guess? my ideal way of dressing would be like an evil wizard though. no one knows the utter euphoria i would feel swishing around a cloak. i already have too much power striding around in the trench coat i have.

I wear the same thing year round, which is: tank top, jacket, shorts/skirt, high socks, choker/scarf, and a hairclip. I can't stand pants of any type and I don't like sleeves, either. I also do not care for dresses or rompers because I prefer my tops and bottoms to be separate. Don't know why I have such sensory issues with certain items of clothing being attached considering the alternative is functionally identical, maybe just because of the versatility.

hoodies. jeans. more hoodies. more jeans. even more hoodies, even more jeans...
so, yeah, i'm a bit of a sucker for casual clothing! d: i never was too interested in fashion when growing up, so maybe that still reflects itself in my wardrobe.
still, though, i have a really huge interest in character design, so i can appreciate more complicated outfits too! i love visual kei and gothic lolita especially, they're very cool to look at!
that being said... i think if i tried to dress like that, my parents would never let me leave the house. maybe someday?

I like sweaters. They’re comfy and easy to wear.

Jokes aside, I wear lots of sweaters in any season other than summer, and I like the Pokémon-ey feel they have! Other than that it’s a bunch of sweatpants (occasionally jeans or leggings) and t shirts (occasionally dresses but very rarely)

My fashion sense is "I'm constantly listening to the vocal tracks from Shadow the Hedgehog (2005)".

Essentially, all black all the time, red accents if I feel like it. Black jackets, black graphic tees, black jeans, black boots (clunky off-brand Docs, which I wear even in summer). Layers rule; if it's cold then I'll double up on jackets or layer a red long-sleeved shirt under my t-shirt. I don't wear a lot of accessories, just because they tend to get in my way, but I do usually wear earrings. Funky little charms and stuff, nothing fancy.
I don't wear black just to be edgy, it's just what I happen to be most comfortable in. (Looking edgy is a bonus, though.) And it makes it so much easier to put together an outfit when I'm crunched for time in the morning lol.

Jean jackets, t-shirts, skirts, stripped long socks, and crocs, topped with a beret. Main colors are a contrasty turquoise and bright red with some black here and there.

I like to call it "3D-Chic" given the red and turquoise coloration and just the popiness of it all

Right now for me my fashion sense is an oversized hoodie and sweatpants (it’s my way of keeping comfortable due to dysphoria caused by wearing anything my brain perceives as too masculine and also parents would definitely not allow me to wear fem clothes)

I love bright, soft, and flowery clothing. <3 Usually in warmer months I wear comfortable Korean-style dresses like these (1, 2) along with matching shoes (and nail polish). In colder months I wear skinny gym-style leggings (don't really like jeans anymore) and large jumpers. I also really love oversized hoodies and cute coats. So either soft, colorful, loose dresses or tighter clothing along with oversized coats lol. It's nice!

Casually masculine, I almost exclusively shop in the men's section because those are the styles I like. Also really love wearing bandanas on my neck

very bright! my workday dress is a t-shirt and jeans, but i still opt for the cheerful colors even for my work clothes. i wear a lot of green, blue, and white; lots of short-sleeves or loose sweaters, cute button downs, or denim jackets. when the urge strikes i'll wear jewelry if it matches the outfit, but it's almost always a fun pair of drop earrings or matching necklace.
my wardrobe is basically made for the springtime ^^

Back
Top Bottom