• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is your fave drink that you can buy from shops?

British Banette

Also Known As BB ^.^
Reaction score
i mean like the super markets and the smaller shops and the milkbars and stuff.

My favourite beverage is orange juice. If you were looking for a brand name or something, then I guess Innocent (even if it is on the pricey side).

7up / Sprite. Same thing, different name.

Arizona iced tea. (it's NOT made in Arizona, guys!)

Cherry Pepsi, Cherry Dr. Pepper, and Ramuné. I don't get Ramuné as often due to the store that sold it closed.

Probably L n' P.

It's a lemonade drink that is made in New Zealand (and is only sold here as well)

I have a lot of favorites, but probably top would be just a classic Coke. However, when in the US, I have a tendency towards Dr. Pepper, as we can't get that here.

My favorite drink that can be purchased at the supermarket is Peach Snapple, a brand of iced tea.

Back
Top Bottom