• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is your favorite animal?

In terms of domestic animals, I'd go with cats and dogs. For non-domestic I'll probably go with anything that doesn't/hasn't try/ied to harm me yet. But my ultimate choice would be crows and sharks.

Dogs - as a child I was afraid of them, but post-high school I have gotten over that and have had several dogs and I adore them.
Birds - I once had a pet cockatiel and budgie. I find birds to be ADORABLE. I don't own birds anymore because they're a bit too loud for my sensitive ears now, but I do enjoy watching the wild birds outside.
Guinea Pigs - Another pet I had when I was younger. They are very cute! Our last guinea pig that we owned, I got to see her from when she was born. Baby guinea pigs are just miniature versions of their adult selves and it's hard to put into words how cute they are.
Horses - A more recent addition for me. In recent years I have had friends who own them. So I've really come to appreciate them. It also helps that unicorns are my favorite mythical creature. lol

Otherwise, I have a respect for wolves. My most recent former crush certainly inspired this, as she loves wolves.

<3333 cats, obviously. All of them, always, all the time... but especially torties & black cats.

aside from that, I'm very fond of almost any bird (especially Columbidae! mourning doves are my all-time favourite, along with Eurasian collared-doves & the European turtle dove... also love loggerhead shrikes, American woodcocks, common loons, etc), dogs (the bigger the better; rottweilers & borzois are my dream breeds), deer, orca, jellyfish, isopods, nudibranches, ...

... ! Can't think of any particular reason that those are my favourites; all animals are good in my book, those are just the ones that I find myself the most drawn to.

Ball Pythons! They are a small python native to Sub-Saharan Africa. They are the most popular pet snake. I like them because they are neat and come in so many different morphs(color and pattern variations) I have a lil baby one named Saturn who is a Normal/Wild type. He is quite cute and will grow eventually to be a beautiful boy.

I also like other snakes,turtles and lizards,reptiles in general,all cats,dogs,whales,Betta fish,mice and rats,elephants,and a lot of sea creatures.

Ball Pythons! They are a small python native to Sub-Saharan Africa. They are the most popular pet snake. I like them because they are neat and come in so many different morphs(color and pattern variations) I have a lil baby one named Saturn who is a Normal/Wild type. He is quite cute and will grow eventually to be a beautiful boy.

I also like other snakes,turtles and lizards,reptiles in general,all cats,dogs,whales,Betta fish,mice and rats,elephants,and a lot of sea creatures.

I love Ball Pythons too (though we also call them Royal Pythons here)! Back when I used to study animal care, the college I was at had a reptile house where we had two Ball Pythons, Cedric and Cynthia. Without a doubt, they were the most laid-back snakes living there and had no objection to being handled (except when they were shedding).

I like cats. Playful, cute, but with a cunning manipulative side. Yet lovable anyway. They are the kind of animal that makes me ponder on philosophy and psychology questions.

If a grown up human treated you like a cat does you would probably stay away. A baby treats you like this but so is its nature and not only is it not held accountable for it (obviously), it is in our nature to feel the desire to care for them too. Cats are the middle ground that blur this fine line of me, make my logic and emotion battle, and the implications on how each person thinks of them and treats them are... interesting and worthy of analysis.

Contrary to common and reasonable assumptions, I wouldn’t say my favorite animal is a zebra. I’d say my favorite animal is probably either cats or hippos.

I probably like hippos a bit because my mom likes them a lot. I’ve also watched some pretty cool hippo videos too where they chomp down an entire pumpkin or watermelon. I also find it cool that they look pretty lazy and just big but they’re actually pretty strong.

I like cats because they do weird things. They may not be as friendly as a dog, but they do interesting things.

I have a couple

Cats - I appreciate their elegance and curiosity. Also extremely friendly and comforting.

Foxes - Simultaneously cool, majestic, and cute. They feel very cat-esque

Opossums - They're cute, they're hilarious and are actually super beneficial, being known to eat several ticks, and are extremely resistant to different diseases and venom. Also, them acting all tough only to be complete wimps is adorkable.

Red Pandas - Just cute and chill. Plus their red coats are super striking.

Rabbits - Cute, fluffy, and I appreciate their elegance and athleticness. They're like mini deers

Hedgehogs - Cute little maceballs. One of those animals I'm jealous isn't native here.

I think this
1709711932547.png
just might be it.

My favorite bird, and favorite animal-Harpia harpyja.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom