• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is your favorite Anime??

Zoids: Chaotic Century is my top favorite anime. I got in to Zoids late as I didn't have cable until much later in life, but I have the whole series on DVD. But I love Chaotic Century's concept, both explaining some of the lore of the Zoids franchise (minus the Battle Story stuff) and giving a great cast of characters. Plus I prefer the Blade Liger over Liger Zero, and Zeke is more fun. Plus it's quality was probably the best, with substantial character growth and good plots and scenario ideas. And Van and Fiona are the best, especially since you get to see both of them mature and grow, becoming respectable people in their own rights while not abandoning their core nature. Every other Zoids series that followed led to various drops in quality.

Other favorites include (not in any particular order): MegaMan NT Warrior, Samurai Pizza Cats, Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters, The Seven Deadly Sins, The Rising of the Shield Hero, and Welcome to Demon School Iruma-kun.

On a side-note I used to really like Inuyasha but I've become more jaded toward it, as I've come to practically despise a chunk of the main cast and supporting characters (Kagome, Shippo, and Koga being the main targets for my hatred). And have come to see it has a very bad case of protagonist-centered morality that always takes Kagome's side even if she's in the wrong. So that series lost favor with me (although I still have the DVD sets for it but they tend to just sit in my media cabinet and are mostly used for Monster Rancher 4 monster-generating disc fodder).

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom