• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

what is your favorite arcade game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David1275

Reaction score
mine would be either tetris or pong, but if i had to choose one it would be pong because its main goal is so simple, just hit the ball and make sure you dont let the computer or other person score.

When you say arcade game... do you mean game I would play if I were to go to an arcade?

If so... Way back when I used to go with my mom to the bowling alley when she was on a team, I'd run into the arcade there and play some X-men arcade game. Don't remember the name off of the top of my head, but I loved it.

Daytona USA, Time Crisis 3, MvC2, and Sega Super GT.

Yes, I play too many mid-late 90s arcade games. And yes, there ARE arcades where I live.

Battlezone and Pac-Man

(I like a lot of others but these are the first two arcade games I've ever played)

Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike

Metal Slug 3

Megaman 2: The power fighters

Real Bout Fatal Fury 2

King Of Fighters 98

Vampire Savior

Marvel vs. Capcom

Ikaruga

Marvel vs Capcom 2. Me and a friend spent two hours at Gameworks playing. Then some random 30 year old challenged me. I lost terribly, but that's what i get for using joke characters.

Pac Man, Marvel VS Capcom, and Mortal Kombat.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom