• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is your favorite car???

My favorite car is Hennessey Venom GT. This car is very good. I also want to buy one Hennessey Venom GT.

Lamborghini Gallardo Ventus S1 Evo
cars8_62.jpg

Bugatti Veyron, super smexy, and fast as hell.

A Dodge Viper RT-10, a Ferrari Testarossa, and my old 2003 Mazda Tribute, but not necessarily in that order. At one time I also loved any model of Porsche, but especially the 928s.

My favorite car would have to be the 2004 Toyota Corolla (what I have). It's easy to drive, and it has never had to be repaired. It's just an awesome car...really.

Dream Car: Porsche 911 GT2 RS

Realistic Dream Car: 2011 Chevy Camaro SS... Lime Green with black racing stripes... I never thought that would ever look good, then I saw one in my town, it just looks too good.

2011 Chevy Camaro SS... Lime Green with black racing stripes...it's on of my favorites...

I'm really diggin' this one.
FF08_r161_01.jpg

Ferrari 512BB. 12-cylinder boxer-engines are quite rare these days.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom