• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is your favorite Episode/Movie/Special?

songohan619

Reaction score
What is your favorite Episode, Movie and Special from the Pokèmon Franchise?

My Favorite Episode:
Fukiyose Gym! A Decisive Mid-Air Battle VS Furo!! (Episode 725, BW068) Japanese Version

My Favorite Movie:
Pokèmon: Filmen

My Favorite Special:
Raikou The Legend of Thunder OR Hikari Sets Off Anew!

Episode: Happinas' Happy Nurse.

Movie: Emperor of the Crystal Tower: Entei.

Special: Mewtwo! I Exist Here.

Favorite episode: Tactics theatrics/Battle Dome! Fusion of fire & water! (Episode 430, Battle Frontier, japanese version);
Favorite Movie: Pokemon Heroes/The guardian gods of the water capital - Latios & Latias (movie 05, american version);
Favorite Special: A Family that battles together, stays together!/Brock! Save Pewter Gym! (Special 04, american version).

Ponyta episode, Entei movie, Moltres special.

Just realized all three of those are fire types. I don't even like fire types.

Episode: I don't know. Too many too name. The most recent one I liked, however, was Beheeyem, Duosion, and the Dream Thief. Nonsensically hilarious. The Worst Togepi Ever is awesome too. And anything that shows Shinji's character development is awesome too. I'd say Paul, but according to Dogasu's comparisons, TCPI screwed that up... How disappointing.
Movie: The Lucario one. That was awesome!
Special: Don't really know. I kind of liked the Moltres one with Ritchie/Hiroshi, but mostly because of Silver (the only candidate I would consider for Ash/Satoshi's father). It was hilarious when Hiroshi imagined Satoshi's Hoenn clothes, since well, that's impossible XD Love it when the animators forget things like that :p

Last edited:
My favorite episode? Easy. Ancient Family Matters! For sure. I love Roark, and Byron is absolutely hilarious. My favorite scene, though, is actually From Scare in the Litwick Mansion in BW. Cilan screaming. XD

My favorite movie is Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. Was totally awesome and Sir Aaron is way cool. I thought it was awesome how they based a DP character off of him! (Riley)

My favorite special...not really sure. xP

Oh, yeah, Sir Aaron was awesome! Everything about that movie was great. It did have a few things that annoyed me, but the good outweighed the bad here.

I'm going to sound retro:

Favorite Episode: Ep: 14 Electric Shock Showdown! Kuchiba Gym
Favorite Movie: Mewtwo's Counterattack!
Favorite Special: No real favorite special, if I had to chose I'd choose the Pokemon Crystal one, but I feel it was ruined by scriptwork of the dub version and inclusion of Vincent/Junichi. I was ecstatic when I saw they where using GSC characters but I feel they just.... missed the ball.

Episode: The Ghost of Maiden's Peak. I had it recorded off the tv on a vcr and I'd come home from school everyday and watch it :p

Movie: Pokemon 2000

Special: Pokemon Chronicles

My favorite episode? Easy. Ancient Family Matters! For sure. I love Roark, and Byron is absolutely hilarious. My favorite scene, though, is actually From Scare in the Litwick Mansion in BW. Cilan screaming. XD

My favorite movie is Lucario and the Mystery of Mew. Was totally awesome and Sir Aaron is way cool. I thought it was awesome how they based a DP character off of him! (Riley)

My favorite special...not really sure. xP

You know....I'll just agree with this. XDDDD PRETTY MUCH FoR THE SAME REASONS.

Though my favorite special would be "Legend of Thunder."

Sheesh, I'm not really too good at picking a specific favorite, but I guess I'll try.

Favorite Episode - Iris and Excadrill Against the Dragon Buster! This episode was just plain awesome, I loved pretty much everything about it. The introduction of Georgia, the intense battle(s), Iris' flashback and all the rest. Definitely my favorite episode yet. However, Flaming Memories! Tepig VS Emboar!! and Battling a Thaw in Relations are both very close seconds.

Favorite Movie - Lucario & The Mystery of Mew, do I even have to go in on this one? No other Pokémon movie has even been close at being as good as this one, it's simply amazing and spectacular in so many ways.

Favorite Special - Slowking's Day Hm... Don't know, really. Either it is Legend of Thunder! (because of it feeling rather refreshing with new characters as well as a great story) or A Family That Battles Together, Stays Together!! (just.. Brock).

My Favorite Episode:
Rescue Ralts! Hurry Masato! / Do I hear a Ralts? (AG109)

My Favorite Movie:
Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

My Favorite Special:
Pikachu and Pichu

Shocks and bonds had great battles and lots of them.

Destiny Deoxys had cool battles and great scenery and unlike M01 no dub induced plot holes

Training days was heart warming enough to take it but Mirage pokemon was cooler to me

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom