• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is your Favorite Fossil Pokemon?

472ffd7b7727004f305dee35df236c72.gif

amaura is just a sweet little thing

Tyrantrum. It may have taken us 17 years to get a T-Rex mon, but it lived up to expectations and then some. I don't have a lot of so-called "badass" mon amongst my top favorites, but Tyrantrum is a pretty notable exception

It's counterpart Aurorus is close behind. Just a gorgeous and stunning design with bright colors and just a really chill (heh) aesthetic. It just has such a presence. I'm putting the blame on me really appreciating beauty since embracing my feminity, but Arorous has been soaring in appreciation for me and very quickly rising to at least top 30

Yeah gen 6 went wildin' with it's fossils and I love em both. Easily some of my favorite mon in general.

In terms of other ones, I really like Archeops. Just a real standout design

Last edited:
Anorith & Armaldo, closely followed by Kabuto and Kabutops. I love their designs and their original inspirations.

My top favorite would be a tie between Aerodactyl and Armaldo, purely because I just think they're really cool.

I do like others like Kabutops, Cranidos/Rampardos, Archen/Archeops, Tyrunt/Tyrantrum, Amaura/Aurorus, and Arctozolt. Again because I find them cool and/or cute, or silly (and cute) in regards to Arctozolt.

-Kabuto & Omanyte are among Kanto's cutest, it's a shame that their evolutions are too different and too similar respectively.
-Tirtouga, for Pokemon's only sea-living turtle it delivers.
-Tyrantrum is a badass, it looks very unique in regards to tyranosaurs while keeping their fierce essence.
-Anorith & Armaldo take the crown, I love their inspirations and Armaldo is complex in a good way.

Back
Top Bottom