• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is your favorite fossil pokemon?

Whats your fovorite fossil pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like Rampardos. Especially shiny Rampardos...talk about awesome.

And that attack stat just makes me drool.

Cradily is a surprisingly useful and awesome pokemon. It can take a beating in a sandstorm and recover the damage like a pro.

Kabutops is a great contender as well as Aerodactyl. My vote goes to Kabutops. Now, to be honest, the new fossils are inexplicably lame. Cranidos was going for the right way, but its evolution ruined it. Shieldon is EXTREMELY LAME.

Kabutops is my favorite. It's probably the way cool ancestor of the uncool Scyther. I mean, seriously, it's scythearms done right. And, it evolves from Kabuto, and Kabuto is awesome.

The poll asks "whats your fovorite fossil pokemon" and I cannot answer it because I don't know what's a fovorite fossil pokemon, but my favorite fossil Pokémon is Omastar, while Kabutops and Aerodactyl are the next ones. Can't say about Bastiodon/Rampardos, since I've got no Gen IV games yet.

Armaldo for me. Once I began training one in Emerald, that was it. I completely and utterly fell in love with him. Bug Bite saved my skidplate on so many occasions.

Second place goes to Aerodactyl. Dear old Hydrar has gotten me out of quite a few jams as well.

my favorite is definitely Omastar:3 loved him since the beginning!
the order in which i like them is:

Omastar
Cradily
Kabutops
Armaldo
Bastiodon
Aerodactyl
Rampardos

Where's Omanyte, Kabuto, Lileep, Anorith, Sheildon and Cranidos?

I can't be the only person who likes Bastidon am I?

Actually, I like all the fossil Pokémon. I've been thinking about training a Cradily lately.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom