• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is your favorite fossil pokemon?

Whats your fovorite fossil pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Evlpie99

Reaction score
mine is Aerodactyl!!! awesome pokeomn loks like a dragon, and is super fast. whats yours? choose from kabutops, omastar, aerodactyl, armaldo, cradily, bastiodon, and ramparados. please tell why as well

Aerodactyl for me as well, Kabutops is a close second just because of the coolness factor. (well, I think he is cool anyways xD)

I've always liked the offensive fossil Pokemon, such as those from the Kabuto line, Anorith line, and Cranidos line. =D

Mine is definatly Cradilly. Its weird and looks cartoonish and is probably the oddest of all pokemon, but thats why I like it, and because of its ingame cry.

Someone should move this to the G IV discussion...or anything else to do with the games.

I like Ptera and Zugaidosu the best, but Kabutopusu comes in very close! And then I like Armarudo.

Rampardos and Lileep. I say Lileep because I'm not a huge fan of Cradily but Lileep's adorable.

Last edited:
yea kabutops is very cool and is also a close second with me as well. i also like armaldo because its a bug type. and yes lilleep is odd but very good type combo. the only one i really dont like is bastiodon

Aerodactyl of course. Fastest and strongest. IMAO
Sadly, AncientPower and Hyper Beam all turn into special move...
Omaster is also strong (I always get killed by that thing without my Sceptile), but sadly, it is super weak to Grass!

Last edited:
It has a really high special attack, and mine's got Rock Blast, and Surf, so it's pretty powerful on that.

Exactly! That's the reason why I get killed by Omaster in the BF when my Sceptile is not in my team.

But I just like Aerodactyl more. It's awesome. I like something cool and awesome so it's my choice. Too bad that Hyper Beam is a special attack. It sounds suck when Rock Wrecker is a physical move while Hyper Beam isn't. I know Omaster is strong, but you know what? My brother thinks that is an ugly killing machine!

yea omastars cool. he can learn hydro pump. i ussually teach it hydro pump, ice beam , ancient power, and hyper beam

Exactly! That's the reason why I get killed by Omaster in the BF when my Sceptile is not in my team.

But I just like Aerodactyl more. It's awesome. I like something cool and awesome so it's my choice. Too bad that Hyper Beam is a special attack. It sounds suck when Rock Wrecker is a physical move while Hyper Beam isn't. I know Omaster is strong, but you know what? My brother thinks that is an ugly killing machine!

I think it's cute :)

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom