• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

SwSh What is your favorite Gen VIII starter?

Answer here: (single choice)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sobble by default, but to be honest I ended up not caring for either three. And Scorbunny's final evolution Cinderace has more recently earned a position alongside Charizard and Greninja on my slim list of "Pokémon I hate most", if that says something. Overall not a great look for this generation of starters.

Scorbunny. I am normally a Grass type loyalist, but after there being so many monkeys, I wasn't fond on Grookey. Like, Goh's was cute, but that's it, really. Scorbunny was my fave since day one, and still is from the three Galar starters.

I am a Grookey fan from Day 1. I like the direction it took with the evolved forms. When I saw Scorbunny, I didn't like it because I was afraid it would be another Fire/Fighting Starter. Even though it wasn't, Grookey still appealed to me the most. Sobble just didn't appeal to me, though most Water Types haven't. If I was playing SWSH (don't have a Switch), I would probably do 3 Playthroughs with each one having a different starter, just to play them out.

Grookey FTW!

Scorbunny! Cinderace's my favourite Fire Type Pokémon and 2nd in total, after Garchomp.

Grookey. I love grass types, I'm a big fan of DK, and RIllaboom just looks really cool in general plus it used to have some serious competitive viability which I totally used in like every tournament I was a part of-

Please note: The thread is from 11 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom