• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO What is your favorite glitch you've seen in Pokémon GO?

For some reason, the "speed limiter" didn't seem to work today. I managed to catch three Pokémon whilst going at 70mph on a motorway, and I caught many more Pokémon than I usually do on a weekday evening this evening, while going at around 50mph. Definitely think this is a glitch and not intentional.

Oh there's been a few I've experienced, or seen from friends. I think my favorite one was once during a community day there were a bunch of Pokemon around that weren't Totodile (i believe this was the community day). Then the game had an error, and suddenly all those Pokemon were Totodile, but I couldn't click on them. So I reset the game, but they were all still Totodile. I caught the first one and when it brought me into the Pokemon info page it was a Natu. The other ones stayed Totodiles though.

My friend once had one where her Grimer turned into an Alolan Grimer after catching it. She thought that was really awesome since she hadn't gotten an Alolan Grimer yet.

The eggs sometimes shift over to the side when the animation is displayed fro some reason :confused:

A few days ago, I was checking on my buddy Gible, but this happened:

Weird-looking Gible, eh?

I guess it was simultaneously trying to load my Metagross that was defending a gym for whatever reason, causing Metagross to overlap my buddy Gible in a fixed position while Gible could be freely rotated. I doubt I’d be able to replicate this, so I’m glad I took screenshots while I had the chance!

Turtwig showing up as a shadow is a cool glitch. Not just for the irony of having caught so many yet the game thinks I have not registered it, but it's also even easier to hunt them down before CD starts, and hopefully find/trade good IVs.

I time ago I experimented a glitch with pokeballs because I tried to catch a good one, so I finish my catch and in my backpack is the new pokemon and a duplicate it of this one. But in a strange way not to say "ok, no worries" indeed I reported and they fixed it in next updated. But from my point of view here are worst glitch that mine jaja so sad

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom