• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is your favorite Japanese food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, udon is mine, but I really, really, want to get my hands on some curry.

riceball without the fish...or that dumpling thing on a stick

Hmmm... I've been into sushi lately.
I think it's delicious and interesting to eat raw fish. :p

I enjoy teriyaki but I'd also like to try some bentoo, those take out meals they kept talking about on the Disney Channel. I wonder if it has teriyaki in it. It could. Yum yum. I don't like eating too much sushi. It could be some type of Japanese seafood, but I don't know.

Katsu curry. *drools*

I'm also a big fan of ramen, sukiyaki, and yakisoba. I actually don't like sushi, to be honest, as I don't eat fish.

Katsu curry. *drools*

I'm also a big fan of ramen, sukiyaki, and yakisoba. I actually don't like sushi, to be honest, as I don't eat fish.

Not all sushi is made with fish. It's a misconception.

i've never eaten japanese cuisine,not even sushi,but here in brazil we have miojo that's basically ramen,so I guess ramen ^^

From what I've eaten, sushi. Mochi and other sweets are up there, but bean buns taste like toothpase.

I knew I forgot something. I never did answer the question. I do enjoy sushi, and the only type I've tried and disliked has been ikura.

I loved the ramen over in Japan! There was this place I used to go to where I was semi-friends with the owner. She was very nice to me. I love Japanese pudding too. Other foods...yes yes yes!! Curry!! I fell in love with the curry, and that's the main thing that I miss eating over there. I also liked going to the udon and soba shops too. Curry Udon is really good. I liked mochi okay and odango. I liked the Katsudon as well.

Edit: I forgot to mention sukiyaki and takoyaki and yakitori.

Last edited:
I love fresh sashimi of most kinds. I've gotten really sick of the salty, greasy stuff like ramen, and fried foods like tonkatsu.

Oh, and umeboshi make the best snack EVER.

Has anyone here ever tried natto? I surprisingly don't mind it.

Last edited:
I love sushi, yakitori, ramen, shrimp tempura, korokke and curry. My favourite was onigiri. Those pretty much made up what I ate when I was in Japan. I kinda liked Takoyaki, but... yeah... not a favourite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom