• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

What is your favorite mushroom-based Pokèmon?

Favourite Mushroom Pokemon?

• Shroomish/Breloom

Votes: 21 51.2%
  • Paras/Parasect

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Morelull/Shiinotic

Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Foongus/Amoongus

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters

Ebail

Reaction score
Tough call but I think I'm going to have to throw my vote in for Breloom.

While it's typing may hinder it's ability in battle a bit darn you flying-type! it's still very useful to use with it's movepool and abilities. Also I really like it's design overall.

Last edited:

Calvin ッ

Hero of the Sharingan
Reaction score
Breloom quite easily, the amount of times i've overlooked this Pokemon and it still does really well is beyond me. I should really give it more credit.

RTLfan

Reaction score
Breloom- one of my favorite Pokemon of all time. I like Shroomish too.

Foongus is one of those Pokemon that nobody cares about but which I like. It's tiny and cute and minimalistic.

Gengarzilla

"What do you mean, my Gengarite is contraband?!"
Reaction score
Shroomish and Breloom, pretty much because they're the only ones I've got around to using on a team so far. I was trying to get a workable Shiinotic in Ultra Moon as part of a project, but it fell through when I'd had enough with the game.

wrex

Reaction score
I am not fond about mushrooms but I vote amoongus.