• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is your favorite of the new Pokemon?

What are your favorites of the New Pokemon?

• Total voters
There's Corviknight and Alcremie but I'm actually quite interested in Crawmorant right now. Water/Flying is a really good offensive combo, there's an interesting ability that suggests it can use the all-around decent move Surf (nobody seriously cares about Dive in battles), and it's never hard to include a Ground-type teammate if you're concerned about Electric-types. I really hope its stats aren't terrible because, on paper, I like what we've seen so far.

This is tough, since I wouldn't call any of the Pokémon they've announced so far "bad". I'm not crazy about Rolycoly (I'm assuming it'll end up evolving into an awesome rock train, but I'm slightly scared it won't - Carbink and Minior are also 1 foot (.3 m) tall Rock-Types that don't (technically) evolve), but everything else I really like. Going to put in another vote for Alcremie though. I was already sold on it before they showed us all the cute forms, but now I could not be more hyped for the whipped cream.

I must concur that Sirfetch'd is awesome, even if the reveal trailer was underwhelming. Cramorant is a cool birdie, too. Heck, Galar's got a nice trio of nice bird Pokémon so far. And Polteageist is also cute little thing; not surprising that I like it considering that I generally love both inanimate object mons and Ghost-types.

Y'know, Yamper's ability to pick up an unsuccessful Poké Ball would be really cool if we were able to take held items from our Pokémon mid-battle. Having a feature like that would certainly make it my favourite puppy.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom