• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is your favorite swear word?

Bitch. And all variants therein. So really, it's like I'm getting the whole great big spectrum of "bad" words. It's nice.

As for some of my weird insults, there's always "crotch goblin/gremlin", ass-hat is lovely too though... I just get creative, okay?

"Damn" and "shit", on the account that both are fun to say. (Especially the former.) I use many different cusses, but those are the most common.

Every form of cock, shit and fuck. Cock sucker, mother fucker, shiiiiiiit etc. I tend to say all of these faaaaaaar too much. Fuck is like the only word that can pretty much replace any adjective, noun or verb. Fucking mother fucker fucked my fucking shit.

Rascal. Unfortunately living in this century means it's not as effective as it used to be.... I really miss honour duels.

Can you fucking guess which one is my fucking favorite? I use this more than I should cause it just works in all situations whether angry, happy or sad, just say FUCK!

Cunt is great for shock value, especially in the US. Shit can be used in conjuction with fuck when something doesn't go your way.

Sometimes I say "arse" with emphasis on the "AR" sound because it seems to me somehow more insulting than "ass."
I also say "바보 똥머리 개새끼" (stupid shithead son of a bitch) which constitutes a significant portion of my Korean vocabulary.

I use a lot of ass related profanity....ass hole, dumb ass, jack ass, and what not.....and hell and crap is a part of daily conversation for me...though i don't use the f-word I sort of hate it

Fuck.

It's so to the point, and adaptable to any situation. It's the swear word so succinct and perfect that it hasn't changed since anglo saxan times - that says it all.

I do use it more than I should, probably. I've been accused of sounding like Debra Morgan from Dexter, but I don't think I'm that bad yet xD

Hmm, this has got me to think...

Fuck? Nah, I use it a lot, but not my favorite one. Too mainstream LOL.
Ass? Meh.
Bitch? Mainsteam.

So... Probably prick, dick, cock, cocksucker, etc.

Bloody hell, because I find long cusses to be more satisfying after cussing.

Though I see fuck as a classic, and I use it more than my favorite, I say that mine would have to be cock. I find that it goes with many things, and still sounds funny. There are things like cock sucker, cock mongler, cock head, etc.

My personal favorite is "bastard", just because it rolls off the tongue well and it's fun to say. "Shit" is my second favorite. "Fuck" is good, too!

But let us not forget...*drum roll*

..."butt trumpet".

I've literally never considered this question before. I kind of want to say "fuck", since it can be used easily and is better for emphasis. I think I use it too often, though, and I should cool down with it.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom