• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is your favourite animal Pokemon?

Turtonator, since it is my actual favorite Pokémon. What’s funny is that I don’t like its real-world counterpart, the mata mata, all that much.

Last edited:
stunfisk, sharpedo, omastar, araquanid, meowstic, faticate, bewear, morpeko, midnight lycanroc, heatmor, vivillon, jellicent-male, masquerain, galarian linoone, bruxish, etc are my favorite animal pokemon. Sableye, impidimp, gulpin, and swalot too if they count as animals, though I'm not sure if they do or not...

Last edited:
Too many to list. Even if I name just a few, I still have to divide it into sub-categories:

Quadrupedal morphology:
  • Eevee and Jolteon
  • Absol
  • Shinx family
  • Furfrou
  • Raikou
Avian morphology:
  • Noctowl family
  • Rufflet family
  • Oricorio (yellow and/or red variants)
Aquatic morphology:
  • Dratini
  • Lanturn

Anthropomorphic/bipedal morphology:
  • Sceptile family
  • Lucario family
  • Zoroark

Last edited:
there are too many to name but here's a few

munchax
bewear
wooper
altaria
pancham
shinx
morpeko
primarina
tropius
lapras
helioptile
skitty
flareon
hawluch
salandit
mareanie
togedemaru

Zoroark since I like foxes and Zoroark has a sinister look to it that I really love. I also like Swampert, Scizor and Krookodile.

Slowpoke. It's a hippo.

no surprise from me... Espeon is my most favorite of all
I'm a cat person myself, so an Abyssinian Cat based Pokemon I really love

Kyogre, Staraptor, Articuno, Scizor, Heracross, Talonflame, Arcanine, Absol, Ninetales, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Jolteon, Skarmory, Azumarill, Xatu, Manectric, Midday Lycanroc, Floatzel, Lanturn, Aurorus, Swampert, Samurott, Mienshao, Altaria, Flygon, Donphan, Sandslash, Sharpedo, Zangoose, Sensu Oricorio, Heliolisk and Weavile are my favourites.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom