• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is your favourite Legendary Shipping?

Barry White

Reaction score
Hello people of the internet i'm Barry White.
And i have been wanting to know what other peoples favorite Legendary Shippings are, so here it is.

Now, simply list your 5 most favorite Legendary Shippings like i have done, and specify which pokemon is Female or Male, and give a little reasoning behind why you chose them for there place.

1: (M) Latios X (F) Giratina
An unusual pair, but ever since i read "Requiem For The Living" by Saf Dawnheart it has quickly become my favorite Legendary Shipping.

2: (M) Rayquaza X (F) Kyurem
Another unusual pairing, once again ever since i read "Icy Starlight" by Saf Dawnheart it quickly became one of my favorites.

3: (M) Darkrai X (F) Cresselia
Now this one has always been a favourite of mine, the very first Fanfiction i ever read was a LunarEclipse Shipping, so it will always hold a special place in my heart

4: (M) Palkia X (F) Giratina
If you haven't guessed it by now, Saf Dawnheart is the reason behind this one as well, ever since i read her first Pokemon Fanfic "Shadowed Roses" it became one of my favorites. (If you haven't already go check out Saf Dawnheart! Her work is amazing!)

5: (M) Groudon X (F) Arceus
Now, this may come as a shock to all of you, but i ended up really liking this pairing because of..you guessed it! Saf Dawnheart, Since her story "Fences" it became one of my favorites.

Now people of the internet, i want to hear what your favorite Legendary Shippings are!
Reply in the same fashion as i have above! Looking forward to see what you all have to say!

I don't have a top 5, but I think this is my favorite.

(M) Victini and (F) Celebi
I just found this on Flipnote Hatena. I even downloaded it. Don't know if someone still remembered Flipnote Studio and Hatena.

(DethklokShipping) Dialga and Giratina is one that I am quite fond of as a result of a fan fic I read over on the Serebii Forums called Banishment by Encyclopika.

(YggdrasilDewShipping) Arceus and Xerneas is quite likely my favorite though. Based upon what I've seen of the personalities of these two, the both seem to have a sort of detached look at the world and an almost single-minded dedication towards their respective duties. To see the two of them develop feelings for each other and then come together in a relationship would be quite the fic.

The one and only legendary ship which iz canun.
9PwCu9B.jpg

It was the last mega evo special, number 3 I think! So much shipping between these two in it ;-)

I hope they are in youtube...

Oh, I think I found one! Gotta watch it tomorrow. *charging my iPad* And of course, thank you for giving the episode name!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mewtwo and Genesect. Considering Mewtwo is a human creation, and Genesect was the result of humans tampering with nature, there'd definitely be a lot of "I know that feel bro" between the two. And I'm referring to the real Mewtwo here, i.e. the original one.

Last edited:
Forever Latias X Latios

I thought they were a couple.

They're brother and sister, not a couple.

Mewtwo and Genesect. Considering Mewtwo is a human creation, and Genesect was the result of humans tampering with nature, there'd definitely be a lot of "I know that feel bro" between the two. And I'm referring to the real Mewtwo here, i.e. the original one.
Very cool pairing, can you send me a link to one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dialga (M) x Palkia (F)
When I first saw them I shipped them :'(
Then saw the movie and they were massive foes. Also didn't realize they don't have genders at that point.

I really like Mew (as a girl) and Celebi (boy) and have for what I believe is the longest time. Maybe because the Celebi movie was the first one I ever watched and then finally the first movie with Mew. I never watched any of them in any particular order and I love both of them so much.

(M) Dialga and (F) Celebi. There's some deeper context to it than one would think in the short story I'm writing for the pairing as part of my fanfic series, but if you want spoilers ahead of time, have a look below as to why these two are being shipped in my stories. If you do look into it, tell me what you guys think of it if you don't mind me asking.
Many eons ago, when the Creation Trio have already established themselves, Giratina had become so dangerously obsessed with maintaining balance with Anti-Matter that it went into a frenzy and tried to maim Dialga and forcefully drag both him and Palkia to the "Unknown World", before Arceus intervenes and banishes Giratina into said Unknown World, which by the present day is called the "Distortion World". Dialga, as the only one of the two to be attacked when Giratina snapped, became so mentally traumatized by Giratina's onslaught that Arceus, in response, foresaw that if Dialga's state of mind worsened, he would transform into "Dark Dialga" (AKA Primal Dialga, but I'm using the Jap name for a reason) and cause the end of time itself if he goes fully berserk. As a result of this, Arceus had a hand in creating five Mythical Pokemon based off of the real world's Chinese Element System; you'll know these five as Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, and Victini, all of which are considered females in this story, as Celebi is personally tasked to be Dialga's caretaker in regards to helping Dialga cope with his severe emotional distress.

As years went by as Celebi was doing her job, she utilize singing as a means of calming Dialga (Via Heal Bell), and Dialga was calmed each time he heard her voice, but had no idea of how to thank her in any way, and thus Dialga never typically responded. Celebi, in confusion, began to act more affectionate towards Dialga whenever she was called to his aide, and Dialga's lack of response seemed to genuinely frighten her after a while, but at the same time, she seemed to feel something every continued time she acts affectionate towards Dialga. Whether it was her own growing attachment to Dialga, or it was Dialga silently begging for help to his mental problems, Celebi was uncertain, and Celebi tried to find a way to calm Dialga as she flew across the physical realm... until a human noticed Celebi and tried to catch her much to Celebi's surprise. However, even after catching her failed, the human suddenly grabbed Celebi and turned her to face his practically demonic gaze, with him demanding her to grant him vast power or else he'll kill her (there's another reason as to why this guy is acting this way, but that's another story entirely).

Celebi, trying to escape from the man's grasp, found herself unable to travel through time to evade him as his grasp seemed different from an ordinary human. As she struggled, she soon began to cry as the man continued to shout at her to the point he was practically choking Celebi to death, and when Dialga senses Celebi was suffering, Dialga arrived on the scene without warning and Dialga's loud cry just made the man drop the weakened Celebi as he moves downward as is curling up in fright as to the gigantic Dragon Legendary behind him... in reality, he is secretly administering a poison into Celebi's system as he begs for mercy from Dialga for the whole incident, but Dialga, only feeling Celebi suffer more and hearing her weakening cries for help, swung his tail to force the man away from Celebi, as Dialga let out a booming cry once more, before firing Roar of Time upon the human in retribution for what he had done to Celebi. A bit overkill, yes, but this is because said human had triggered a nerve in Dialga that caused his sanity to suddenly slip even further as he was hurting Celebi. As a result, Dialga roars in a demonic tone as his coloration darkens and the lines on his body turn orange, signifying that Dark Dialga has been unleashed from within Dialga's growing insanity, as Dialga storms off utilizing Roar of Time to completely obliterate human structures that stand in it's path of madness.

Mew, Jirachi, Manaphy, and Victini, upon detecting that Celebi was on the verge of death, teleport to the scene via Mew's help and begin to use their own powers to restore Celebi back to a healthy condition. However, Celebi is distraught because she feels hurt because all she tried to do was help Dialga calm down, and traveled around to try and find an answer to Dialga's problems, only to get captured by a greedy human, tortured and nearly killed by him, as Dialga was forced to witness this as she was even further straying from life because of the man poisoning her while faking to beg for mercy from Dialga, and that Dialga had gone on a rampage from what little she was still able to detect from Dialga's current mental state. Celebi, in response to learning of where Dialga is, soon hears Dialga's sane portion of his mind crying in terror and panic, and Celebi rushes to find Dialga as the other four Heavenly Spirits (a term used for Mew and co. in this series) rush to Celebi's aide because they know Celebi alone will not be strong enough to keep Dialga in a calmed state at this point.

Celebi, upon reaching Dialga, began to notice emotions from both of them telling something to her; she needs him because she is nowhere near as strong as Dialga, and he needs her because Dialga is strong in terms of powers, but very weak emotionally because of the incident eons ago. Celebi, upon realizing this, soon begins to sing to Dialga to try and at least get his attention, but Dialga is not hearing her properly because of his corrupted status, and turns to face her only to roar in hostility towards her. Soon enough, Celebi begins to sing yet again to try and get Dark Dialga's negative emotions to leave outright, as the second time, Dark Dialga attacks her with Roar of Time as the other four Mythical Pokemon arrive just in time to get Celebi out of the way, as Celebi still tries again to help sooth Dialga's suffering mind, but Dark Dialga continues to have a huge influence over Dialga's own mind. With the aide of the other four Spirits, however, Celebi is finally able to be able to sing a song powerful enough to pass through Dark Dialga's barrier of hatred to the tune of Oracion, and Dark Dialga slowly begins to calm down and revert back into the Dialga it once was, as Dialga soon finds himself heavily panting as if he had just woken up from some kind of nightmare, and looks forward to see only Celebi present; the other four Spirits had left once they knew they were no longer needed, especially since this was soon turning into a sensitive moment for both Dialga and Celebi.

Celebi, beginning to cry from how happy she is to see Dialga back to normal, is also scared that Dialga will more than likely just soon leave, and begins to sing again to admit her own feelings for Dialga, as Dialga, despite what Celebi thinks, begins to step forward slowly and nuzzles her tiny form in his own means of showcasing affection to her. Celebi, taken by surprise that Dialga had actually responded to her, soon feels her heart flutter with joy, crying tears of happiness this time as she hugs Dialga's snout and kisses him happily, as Dialga looks around at the destruction he had caused in his rampancy. Knowing that they should probably leave soon, both of them depart as changed individuals, as the damage that Dialga had caused is eventually undone by Mew and Xerneas cleaning the place up on their own, just to give Dialga and Celebi some time to themselves.

(M) Giratina and (F) Arceus

because its usualy interesting, funny and sometimes its a lemon fanfic

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom