• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is your favourite town or city in Generation 1?

Which is your favourite?

• Total voters

Blue Dragon

七パーセント
Reaction score
Let's take a trip down memory lane and vote for what your favourite town or city was in Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow

Mine were Saffron City and Cinnabar Island because I remember taking ages defeating Team Rocket at Saffron and Exploring the Lab at Cinnabar. It was all good fun :p

Cerulean City, as I love its music theme, Misty is one of my favourite Kanto Gym Leaders, and Cerulean Cave is a pretty cool and creepy location.
I also like Cinnabar Island, for its music, the Pokemon Lab, and Pokemon Mansion, which is creepy, too.

I like Celadon and Cinnabar! Celadon because I like the music and I love playing at the Game Corner. Cinnabar because I also like the music, the fossil lab is there, and you can catch cool Fire types in Pokemon Mansion. And you can find Missingno, of course.

As a kid playing through Blue version I can't remember a lot of the towns standing out to me much. Loved the creepy vibe of Lavender town of course, but I think my favorite town was Fuchsia City. Because it had a zoo and I just thought that was neato. I still think that's neato.

I'd have to say either Celadon or Saffron. Though, I also quite liked the charm of Cinnabar, considering it was the only Kanto city on an island, while also having information to what took place regarding Mewtwo's creation.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom