• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is your FireRed/LeafGreen team?

Haven't got very far yet, but here it is so far:
Tobi (Venusaur), Cara (Fearow), Pikablu (Raichu), Keirain (Eevee), Liz (Vulpix)

LeafGreen team right now:

- Dragonair Lv. 34
- Blastoise Lv. 38
- Nidoqueen Lv. 38
- Flareon Lv. 39
- Fearow Lv. 38
- Pikachu Lv. 39

My original LeafGreen team: Venusaur, Raticate, Butterfree, Crobat, Dugtrio, Articuno - with many boxed members. I was back in my "catch the first 6 pokemon you see!" phase, obviously.

When I planned my team out ahead of time I had: Venusaur, Pidgeot, Poliwrath, Raichu, Wigglytuff, Venomoth. It wasn't as much fun to have it planned out.

I'm thinking of doing one last runthrough where I find a happy medium between the two.

FireRed Team;

Raichu - L93
Thunderbolt
Shock Wave
Thunder
Thunder Wave

Blastoise - L87
Surf
Hydro Cannon
Protect
Ice Beam

Pidgeot - L86
Quick Attack
Wing Attack
Fly
Arial Ace

Nidoking - L88
Megahorn
Earthquake
Thunderbolt
Toxic

Primeape - L84
Cross Chop
Strength
Low Kick
Karate Chop

Kadabra - L90
Teleport
Confusion
Psychic
Psybeam

Not greatest squad in the world I'll admit, but it does the job nicely :)

i liked to play around with my teams so only three pokes were permanent members. But here are 2 teams i used through the E4:

- Charizard
- Zapdos
- Marowak
- Dewgong
- Arbok
- Arcanine

i don't even remember ever training a Marowak (i think it took Aerodactyl's place), and yes i know, this team is sooo No0b due to the legendary, double flying type, and double fire types. I didn't care, i loved it :p

Second team was:

- Charizard
- Zapdos
- Rapidash
- Arbok
- Vaporeon
- Onix

another noob team, but meh, it worked for me :p i think that Onix was in memory of that one guys dead Onix. i even NN'd it TECTONIX in its memory o_O what? that really made me sad ok? D:> Anyway, to this day this Charizard is my only level 100.

Last edited:
My team when I battled the elite 4 first time:
-blastoise
-pidgeot
-nidoqueen
-primeape
-ninetales
- snorlax

And the team I'm training now for post sevii islands elite 4:
- The same as above but replace snorlax with sneasel which is requiring ALOT of training (thank god for vs seeker and high leveled sevii trainers) - just wanted to try something different and make use of atleast one of the cooler johto pokes.

Right now, it's:
+Charizard (Don) Lv. 49
+Lapras (Glacier) Lv. 49
+Pidgeot (Feathers) Lv. 49
+Nidoqueen (Queenie) Lv. 50
+Hitmonlee (Kickster) Lv. 38 (such a pain in the ass training him)
+Magneton (Megatron) Lv. 51

...I couldn't think of better nicknames shut up. =c (I do like Megatron and Queenie though lolz)

I don't even remember my very first FR team sadly.

Charizard (Fuego), Venusaur (Brussel), Blastoise (Riviere), Alakazam (Kazaam), Gengar (Sheik) and Jolteon (Thor). Looking at them now, those are some weird nicknames. xD

My LeafGreen team is Char (Charizard), Raika (Raichu), Steele (Primeape), Rook (Sandslash), Kaiser (Aerodactyl), and Eden (Vaporeon). :D

The last time i played my team was in LG Venusaur (Plant 42), Starmie (Psywave),Dodrio (Cascade),Ninetails (Kasumi),Sandslash (Talos),Jolteon (Blitz)

It really depends on who my starter is, especially when it comes to my Eeveelution and extra.

My (Current) FireRed Team:
Blastoise, Aerodactyl, Execcutor, Jolteon, Marowak, and Hitmonlee.

My (Possible) Future LeafGreen Team:
Charizard, Vaporeon, Zapdos, Dragonite, Victreebel, Alakazam/Snorlax (Depends on if I can get a GBA/DS trading cable)

Venusaur, Ninetails, Lapras, Magneton, Dodrio, Gengar/Dugtrio

I just restarted my LeafGreen file. My team will consist of:
Charizard
Pidgeot
Dugtrio
Jolteon
Lapras
Mewtwo

I kinda cheated when I made mine. I used one of the legendary birds. When I first beat the Elite Four it was,
Onix Lv. 68, Vaporeon Lv. 53, Beedrill Lv. 50, Nidoking Lv. 64, Magneton Lv 55, Articuno Lv 60,
Not the best but it works just fine. After I beat the Elite Four the first time it was,
Steelix Lv. 89, Vaporeon Lv. 85, Heracross Lv. 71, Nidoking Lv. 83, Magneton Lv. 87, Dragonite Lv. 70,
And I'm pretty much just trying to get this entire team to level 100 right now.

FireRed: (listed as they appear in-game)
  1. Raichu
  2. Scizor
  3. Skarmory
  4. Arcanine
  5. Cloyster
  6. Venusaur

LeafGreen: (listed as they appear in-game)
  1. Charizard
  2. Slowking
  3. Persian
  4. Ninetails
  5. Octillery
  6. Pidgeot

FireRed:

Charizard
Pidgeot
Nidoking
Vileplume
Poliwrath
Jolteon

LeafGreen:

Blastoise
Fearow
Victreebel
Flareon
Hitmonlee
Electrode

FireRed
Wartortle
Raichu
Raticate
Butterfree
Graveler
Mankey

I think my team sucks. This is my first time playing FireRed, and my second time playing a Pokémon game in general.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom