• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is your most commonly received reaction?

You’re most commonly received reaction

• Total voters

Nanulak

A ghost in the snow • previously PokefanKIV
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Just like the thread name says, what is your most commonly received reaction? Also be sure to post how many too! And don’t be shy to share which one you’ve given most, and this all goes for other forums (like Smogon) if you want! Also be sure to do the poll so that we know what the most common one overall is! Now have fun!
Just wanna note, Like is now not counted for obvious reasons

Last edited:
Not counting "Like" as the default, it's Love (1,891) closely followed by Gold Star (1,568).
I imagine those three are probably the most common? Though I'd be interested to know if someone out there had a ton of "Why not?"s for some reason. :wynaut:

Same goes for the ones I've given, apparently in my time here I've handed out 2,475 Loves and 1,690 Gold Stars to particularly fantastic posts (and 958 "Hi"s which is just kinda amusing, I didn't realize I used it that often).

like at 1873; p sure that's the most common reaction, so to speak, so second place would be gold star at 1107.
1707489000686.png
in terms of reactions i've given:
1707489061477.png

OK so I think we all collectively need to discount likes ITT cuz I mean otherwise lol

Anyways discounting likes (which I've gotten 353 of), my most commonly received reaction is Gold Star, with 178.

If likes are discounted, then for me it would be Love with 201 and Gold Star with 127, then finally Hi with 47.

For ones I've given, again discounting likes, then it's Love with 623 and Gold Star with 210, with the What reaction being at 87.

For me:
Reactions Given: 58,72 total reactions given. The most amount of them is "Like" at 4948. Second highest is "Gold Star" with 457.
Reactions Received: 3,909 Reactions received. The most amount of them is "Like" with 3,580. Second highest is "Gold Star" with 83.

Just an update:
Received-
Bulbagarden: Gold Star, 31
Smogon: Haha, 205
PokeCommunity: Love, 26

Sent-
Bulbagarden: Love, 65

And how about Likes, bc why not? Just saying, doesn’t actually count tho
Received-
Bulbagarden: 175
Smogon: 101
PokeCommunity: 596