• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is your preferred clothing/hairstyle combination ?

Herbizarre

Lvl 16. Beat that, #635 ! (Avatar made by Okido)
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Thanks to both Anthe and Arezu in Jubilife Village, players have access to multiple clothing and hairstyle combinations. I'm curious on what combinations people like. You don't have to get all possible outfits and hairstyles to have a favourite, and multiple of them is fine !

For me, I have three as my favourites. The first one is basically the default Galaxy Team outfit with white hair wrapped in a ponytail. The second one is in the image right below :

2022090210005100-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg

This is how I'd imagine a character from another series to look like if he was in Legends Arceus. There's also a third outfit/hairstyle combination I like which is basically Michael Jackson as he was dressed in the Smooth Criminal music video (an image of that outfit in my signature, in fact), and that one might be my favourite of all. And thanks to a glitch, we can actually moonwalk in that outfit, sort of.

Last edited:
Sinnoh style. (I think it was white hair + gold shirt/sandals) The exact clothing Volo wore but with haircolor changed.

Yes I know this is an unimaginative choice

but as someone whose username is based on a Pokémon region shaped like Arceus I always wanted a game where I could dress up in full Arceus cosplay clothing!

Edit:
2022030108584700-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg

2022030700310300-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg

Last edited:
I'd stay in the default outfit for most survey missions, but I wore the second one after beating the main story. Aside from those I used the dark green festival top+basic pants and sandals then a red patterned shirt with pants. Can't find the screenshots for those rn
2022021713164000-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg

2022021919460300-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg

Looking through my Switch photo folders, I came across this cosplay I played around with. Those familiar with the JoJo's Bizarre Adventures franchise will know who that is. Hint : it's from Part 5.
2022082815321900-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg

Indeed ! And thanks, I wanted to do that Magikarp challenge in the Dojo with a shiny one to flex on the wielders :p

Trying out something new... basically, a 'what if ORAS!Lisia had an ancestor in Hisui?' inspired outfit? Normally my outfit is this but with black and white clothes and white hair, though?

01001f5010dfa000_2023-03-29_23-56-33-333.png

It was much easier to do in Violet, but I tried my best anyways.. the hair color itself is almost perfect though?

Survey Corps uniform, basic Dawn hairstyle in ash blond, baneful fox mask. The perfect blend of function (if you get as immersed as I do) and coolness in my opinion. In the village, I lose the mask and switch to something more comfortable: everyday kimono/trousers and zori sandals in either white or blue.

Dawn hairstyle in original hair color, blue color contacts, a modern jacket, everyday trousers and modern boots, black eyeglasses, a black flat cap
That’s pretty much it lol

Trying out something new... basically, a 'what if ORAS!Lisia had an ancestor in Hisui?' inspired outfit? Normally my outfit is this but with black and white clothes and white hair, though?

It was much easier to do in Violet, but I tried my best anyways.. the hair color itself is almost perfect though?
Yay it’s Lisia :D
(I know it’s not really her lol)

I don't have a pic, but I'll try my best to describe. Diamond clan outfit, Diamond clan boots, black ninja mask, violet sideswept hair, violet eyebrows, purple eyes, and uhh the light brown skin color.

In general I like the modern hair style with various outfits. Akari w/the hat is cute, but the hatless hair is really cute, in my opinion.

I often just wear the Pearl Clan outfit fully, but I've also worn the Shaymin outfit w/ a red headband before. That looks kinda cool.

Depends on which PC I'm playing at the time, as I alternate between the male and female PC, depending on my mood.

For the male PC:

Hair: I go with either turquoise, blue, or white hair in messy ponytail (to match my own ponytail, albeit mine is black).
Eyes: Usually brown, blue, or green.
Top: I go with either the Fancy Kimono Cyndaquil, Basculegion, or Sneasler.
Pants: I go with either the Fancy Bottoms Mountainscape, Typhlosion, or Honchkrow.
Footwear: I go with either the Ninja Footwear (Crimson) or Diamond Clan Boots.

For the female PC:
Hair: I go with either turquoise, gold, or violet in either the Survey Corps Style or tied back, sometimes with a scarlet or azalea headband.
Eyes: Usually blue or green.
Top: I go with either the Fancy Kimono Typhlosion, Braviary, or Seascape.
Pants: Either the Cropped Bottoms (Scarlet), or the Fancy Bottoms Liligant or Basculegion
Footwear: I tend to stick with the default Sandals.

For both PCs:
Outfits: Bandit Outfit (Sapphire, Crimson, or Blue Spruce, depending on mood).

Back
Top Bottom