• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is your sexual preference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you've never been attracted to someone? Never been in love? weird.
Nope, can't say I have. I had a few crushes when I was younger, but nothing I'd ever say came close to romantic love. And never any sexual attraction. Someone may come along and change that, but for now that's my state of being.

So you've never been attracted to someone? Never been in love? weird.

of course i've 'liked' people before. asexuality in its broadest sense is just a lack (not necessarily absence, for the most part) of sexual attraction, not attraction altogether.

however, i'm still not sure what...category i fall under, so i might as well not be asexual. it's not something i really care about.

Last edited:
Jeez, I'm sure as hell jealous of you guys not lusting after people. D: *hopeless romantic*

And for the record, Dewgong Rain, I always figured your gender. :p

I like everyone. Oh, and I'm a female.

Heterosexual male. My girlfriend can vouch for me. :) ...or, she could, if she had a forum account. :-(

Also, I support gay rights. Some of the greatest people who ever lived were and/or are gay—Freddie Mercury and Graham Chapman come to mind.:yahoo:

Straight as a board. well, no, sometimes boards are curved...and they warp when soaked in water if they aren't sealed...in retrospect, probably not the best analogy. Anyway, male, hetero.

Female, heterosexual... though my friends like to make people think otherwise, cheerleading uniforms make this all the more funny.

asexuality in its broadest sense is just a lack (not necessarily absence, for the most part) of sexual attraction, not attraction altogether.

hmm, it does make more sense that way.

Guess I'm part of the minority in this thread or something; Gay guy here.

I like how everyone feels the need to specify "I support gay rights!". ;P

as far as i know, i'm a straight gal.
though i s'pose i'm kind of asexual, in that i have no desire for a physical relationship. i find plenty of guys attractive, i just never want to actually get with anyone. idek. it's confusing to me as well. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom