• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What is your Speculation for the X and Y Chapter of PokeSpe?

wizdom28

Reaction score
Personally, I'm thinking all of the other Dex Holders are coming back especially Red
Why? Because of the Mega Evolutions.

I'm speculating that Viz might release mini-volumes of this series like they did for Black and White.

I also feel like X (the guy) will get Froakie and Charmander
Y (the girl) will get Fennekin and Squirtle
And Z Chespin and Bulbasaur

based on what little information I got from bulbapedia, I'm more curious about X's backstory and how his friends intend to help him grow out of it...

I kinda feel sorry for him, especially since I'd be scared to death if I was a little kid being stampeded by strange adults with cameras and hundreds of questions fighting to be heard... but then comes the moment of realization that, hey, I don't recall RED getting bombarded by the press and maniacal paparazzi when he became CHAMPION... though there was that one guy who recorded his training with Gold.

based on what little information I got from bulbapedia, I'm more curious about X's backstory and how his friends intend to help him grow out of it...

I kinda feel sorry for him, especially since I'd be scared to death if I was a little kid being stampeded by strange adults with cameras and hundreds of questions fighting to be heard... but then comes the moment of realization that, hey, I don't recall RED getting bombarded by the press and maniacal paparazzi when he became CHAMPION... though there was that one guy who recorded his training with Gold.

I like this idea of X, already being a great trainer who's made it to the top
Nice twist.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom