• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO What is your strongest Pokemon you've found?

IMG_1393.png

These are my best right now.

Strongest I found so far was a 161 CP Aerodactyl, but as goes with all the problems I've had the last two days, it froze upon capture and when I logged back in I didn't have it :( about to head out now though as it's released here officially today.

I found a 147CP Ivysaur by house a few days ago which I was really excited about! Especially since I chose Bulbasaur as my starter, it means I'll be able to get candies easier since the line can be found close to where I live.

I'm not finding many rare Pokemon, but there are an abundance of Eevee near me, so farming Eeveelutions seems to still be the easiest way to build my team up. Here's the current leader of the pack:
vaporeon.jpg

Update: Found a Pidgeotto that was 173CP. Transferred it anyway because the other Pidgeotto I had had more room to grow, so I evolved it and it's now the strongest I have at 256CP.

My place is full of Rattata as well; after transferring everyone but the strongest, I evolved and powered up that one a bit. It's at 191CP now.

EDIT: While Raticate is at 200+ CP now, I got an even stronger one. 326CP Golbat.

Last edited:
I think it has to to with your level, but I used an insence and caught a 1045 snorlax with it.
that was at lvl 15-16

Highest found has been my 656 CP Flareon I caught last night, while my highest evolved is 936 Vaporeon.
I'm only at level 13.

Wow, you guys have such super strong Pokemon while my strongest out of any of the ones I have is a 404 CP Pidgeot. xP I trained it up from a simple Pidgey tho!

The strongest I've caught in the wild though, is my 233 CP Ponyta!

It hurts to see all these people with like, 1000+ CP Pokemon and then I only have a 300 something Hitmonchan I found at the park. If I had a bigger neighborhood and closer places I could get more :(

My strongest now is my new Flareon, at 620 CP. I evolved it from an Eevee earlier today. :p

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom