• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO What is your strongest Pokemon you've found?

Not going by CP, but I've found an Eevee with 91.1% IV Perfection so when I *finally* catch enough Eevee (I'm told their common yet I've only found 3) I'll have a fairly strong Vaporeon.

The highest i naturally encountered was a Magmar in the cp800s. After catching it, it's one of the strongest team members i have.

A 175cp Fearow. I just got Pokemon Go yesterday so my Pokemon aren't very strong yet.

At the moment, a 482 CP Vaporeon. Second place goes to a 191 CP Tauros (yes, I actually caught a Tauros, something that rarely happens to me). I'm still futzing with GO in various towns/cities as my area tends to be limited in what I can find/catch and in terms of PokeStops/Gyms. Plus internet connection and getting the GPS to work properly has been a real headache, so my playtime has been limited.

Found a 438 CP Growlithe tonight. Strongest encounter CP-wise, 2nd strongest I have. It actually surpasses my 2nd Golbat, all the Raticates and even the Pidgeot.

After evolving my Machop, my highest owned CP is 624 Machoke.

Highest encountered is 500+ Fearow which I didn't catch. Highest caught encounter is 438CP Growlithe.

EDIT: Way later I encountered a 1555 CP Pinsir.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom