• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO What is your strongest Pokemon you've found?

My strongest pokemon now is a 1783 CP Vaporeon. But the strongest one I've found is a 1618 CP Gengar I caught the other day. :)

I hatched a Cleffa with 155CP. It has 96% IV Perfection.

Unfortunately, I haven't caught enough Clefairy to evolve it ._. Valentine's event had showered me with Jigglypuffs all over that I haven't met a single Clefairy during that week.

My strongest is a 1494 Crobat. The strongest i've found is a 914 Pidgeotto

By now the strongest I've encountered is the 1910 CP Entei I caught, if Raid Bonus Challenge counts as an encounter.
The strongest I have is Rhydon @2887 CP

Forgot to post this about a week ago, but my 2850 CP Kyogre (Rain boosted, level 25) was caught at a higher CP than everything else I've got, so it tops my previous record Rhydon.

EDIT: I've actually caught a 2871 CP Groudon, so the above was wrong.
But I now have an 2873 CP Kyogre which topped that.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom