• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GO What is your strongest Pokemon you've found?

Falconwing

The Greatest Pokémon Ranger
Reaction score
Pokemon GO assigns a CP (combat power) strength to each Pokemon that you encounter. As you level up you'll encounter higher level and thus stronger pokemon. Early on you'll see Pokemon ranging from 10-40 CP but eventually you may see Pokemon with a rating of over 1000.

While test the beta I found a Nintales that was about 460 CP. Currently however my strongest Pokemon is a Piidgey, CP 43. I'm working on getting a Raticate soon though.

EDIT: Just as I post this I found a wild Raticate at CP 57

Last edited:
The strongest Pokémon that i caught was a Raticate that had a CP of 96. I used up my Bulbasaur Candy to get Bulbasaur up to 58 CP.

Mine is tied between two. CP 157 Raticate/Pidgeotto.. That's all there is around my house :(

Magmar now has 124 CP! And apparently my small house is haunted with Fighting, Ground and Poison Pokemon... :cry: (Types which I hate the most Exception:Fighting)

Currently on day 2 of Pokemon GO and a few hours ago I had my game idle with an incense on. Out of nowhere, a Fearow with 355CP came out of nowhere. Highest wild I've seen so far.

Magmar now has 124 CP! And apparently my small house is haunted with Fighting, Ground and Poison Pokemon... :cry: (Types which I hate the most Exception:Fighting)

My house is swarming with Doduo. I've already evolved two of them and almost have enough candy to evolve a third.

Bring it on!

(Not actually my strongest, but definitely my gym defender)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    196.6 KB · Views: 65
I've been busy so I haven't had time to visit a gym or a spot yet, but I have been playing during free moments while sitting at my desk. So far my strongest is Flareon with 655 CP. I'm probably gonna just take a long walk on Saturday, and try to scope out all the local spots!
pokemongo.jpg

I caught a CP 86 Electabuzz on my morning Starbucks run today. It's my strongest by far...

My strongest so far was a serious stroke of luck. ~380 CP Electabuzz.

@Falconwing Holy shit, your Bulbasaur is a beast! I also chose Bulbasaur, but I have been unable to find any more in my town besides my starter, so I'm currently unable to power it up any more. :/

Oh wow, I snagged myself a wild Nidoqueen coming in at over 700 CP. I had to spend everything on my pidgeot to even get close to that.

My current strongest is now Flareon, at CP 814. When I evolved my Eevee I was hoping for a Flareon, and fortunately my wish came true. I haven't done many gym battles yet, as I've yet to train many Pokemon, choosing to save up stardust for Pokemon I find that I really like, but now with Flareon by my side, I'm hoping to help Valour take down some Instinct and Mystic gyms.

Pidgeot, 160 CP. Game isn't even out yet here but people are shackig up in gyms with 900+CP raticates and Golbats. Absolutely wild.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom