• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music What Japanese Song Are You Currently Addicted To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lessee, there's a lot of them. Bunch o' weird electronica tunes, like "Can You Hear Me?" or the piano version of "Gloomy Hometown" (both by Suzuka).
A good chunk of the "Quintil" EP from Gamo, too, especially "The Mystic Way."
わたしのココ (aka Kesson Shoujo) has a bunch of stuff I return to every now and then. なつやすみ is a good example...

"Preserved Rose" and "Kakumei Dualism" by T.M.Revolution x Mizuki Nana

Also, "Boku Janai" by angela, "Soba ni iru yo" and "REALISM" by ELISA, "Akai Memories wo anata ni" by Kanade Momoko.

Man, these songs at just so sentimental that stuck in my heart for months......

Though, the anime was IMO just a so-so rating.......

Been on a Matryoshka binge.
This song has been on loop for about thirty minutes.
XD

That song.

Found this Pokemon parody and felt compelled to post it here.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BuzN7oy1ea0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Butterfly, performed by Kōji Wada. (original Japanese opening theme to Digimon Adventure)

Some choice gems from the Paprika OST. Parade and The Girl From Byakkoya in particular.

Ignite by Eir Aoi

It's a good song. I'll be listening to this for QUITE a while.

"Sychrogazer" and "Vitalization" by Mizuki Nana

"Meteor Light" and "Next Destination" by Takagaki Ayahi

Yes, the OP and ED of Senki Zesshou Symphogear (and G).

There was rumour that the 3rd season is coming up. I'm really looking forward to the new anime and its new songs.

Yowamushi na Honoo - by DIRTY OLD MEN

This song inspires me a lot. It was my favorite song when YowaPeda aired last winter, and I'm still addicted to it. I usually don't care about the lyrics as long as the music is good to my ears, but this is one of the few songs where the lyrics really moved me.

"A-NO-NE GA-N-BA-RE!" by μ's (Sonoda Umi solo)

This song is crazy. For a J-Pop song, it has a very "Salsa" feel to it. I swear, when my roommate and I first heard it in a previous event for the Love Live! School Idol Festival iOS game, I absolutely fell in love. Ever since then, we've been trying to choreograph this song, and trying to perfect it. Do you know how hard it is for someone, who doesn't know how do dance, to Salsa Dance? Near impossible. My roommate is always telling me, "C'mon Big Brother. You gotta get your body used to the Rhythm!" but the truth is, she has a dancer's body. She knows how to dance anything!! So, everyday she's making me work twice as hard to learn the entire routine until I'll smell worse than an entire Football team, who just came back from practice.

This thread needs some life! Guess I'll bust out everything that's been in my head for the past month. :D

Lia - 星屑のキズナ. Pop-rock piece. I really like how the last line of the chorus is sung, and how it plays into the guitar riff afterwards. And of course, you can never go wrong with Lia!

彩菜 - 風の辿り着く場所. This is the well-known ending theme from Kanon. The first 3 notes seem so iconic to me; I always get super excited when I hear them, because I know I'm in for a treat! It's composed by Shinji Orito of Key and arranged by Kazuya Takase of I've Sound, so expect the trance-pop sound. There is a re-arrange of this by Kentarou Fukushi on Key's "circle of fifth" album, which gives the song a pop-rock twist. It's just as good as the original, so check it out as well!

堀江由衣 - マッシュルームマーチ. I only recently discovered Yui Horie's "Mushroom March", but it came out way back in 2005. It's a full-on happy pop song, with an interesting video to go with.

zts - like stars. Rounding out the list is an instrumental piece. Here, zts transforms Magome Togoshi's 空に光る from Clannad into a 12 minute uplifting trance masterpiece. This has got to be my favorite work by zts. This song is like divine medicine for the soul!

Lately, I've been listening to Never Surrender by the actors who played Kaito, Zack, and Peko in Kamen Rider Gaim as well as Akatsuki no Kuruma from Gundam SEED.

I've been on a binge of the Nico Nico Chorus version of Donut Hole by GUMI.

REDALiCE feat. 野宮あゆみ - Face to Faith. I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but amazing things happen when REDALiCE puts Ayumi Nomiya on a vocal part for one of his songs. Face to Faith is no exception. The song initially sounds like it will be a silly one, but it ends up being far from that, for the most part. I guess you can partially attribute that to Nomiya's part being in such a low register (but man, does it sound sexy). Give it a listen if you need your jcore fix for the day!

Stand Proud -Jin Hashimoto

I've been watching JoJo recently, and they have some GOOD music. Stand Proud is one of my favorite anime opening songs. It's good to listen to when fighting a final boss or taking on a harsh challenge. You just have to ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA it all through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom