• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music What Japanese Song Are You Currently Addicted To?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshi-san

All of the bara
Reaction score
Self-explanatory. Just post the J-song that is stuck in you head currently.

Mine is "OK" by Rica Matsumoto.

My kind of a thread! Ao no Kiseki by Pool Bit Boys (or PB2) has been stuck in mind for me. I should just listen to it (or watch the video) to get it out of my head. Yay for music from the late 90s! lol

Sucks this group doesn't exist anymore...

The opening to Yu-Gi-Oh Season 0, the one used by LittleKuriboh for his intro.

I'm addicted to 3 of them:
-"Shuffle," by Masami Okui
-"Free and Dream," by Suara
-"Precious Time, Glory Days," by Psychic Lover

I've gotten addicted to...
"Chain" - Back-On and "Velonica" - Aqua Timez
lol... both songs are great though :3

Not sure why, but:

白い色は恋人の色 (It is white, color of the sweetheart) - its a Japanese folk song I think and I heard this on Hayley Westenras first Japanese albumn, there is two versions, English and Japanese, and I prefer the Japanese version. I even know about half the words in Japanese

I don't normally go for J-Pop boy bands, but I have to say, "Weeek" by NEWS is really catchy. U_U;

Can't decide... All of these:
* Re-sublimity by KOTOKO
* Shoujo Meiro de Tsukamaete by Misato Aki
* Tobira no Mukou he by YeLLOW Generation
* Obsession by See-Saw
* Golden Time Lover by Sukima Switch

Last edited:
"Magic Number" - Sakamoto Maaya.
I've been watching Kobato. lately. I just loved its opening song.

Liaco de Vento by Akino Arai.
"Magic Number" - Sakamoto Maaya.
I've been watching Kobato. lately. I just loved its opening song.
Thinking about it, I don't think I've seen one single series that's featured her music. I just like her as an artist in general and her performances and all that. Hm, I'm almost tempted to pull out her Kazeyomi Concert DVD. lol

Addicted to now...

"You Should Drink Cucumber Flavored Beer" - IOSYS
The some is just... cute X3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom