• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What job do you imagine each pokemon doing?

Bald Accountant

Battle? FC 0776 8124 7545
Reaction score
I am not sure if this topic has been done before, but what occupation do you see various pokemon doing?

(Picture not required, but it will be more fun if you include one)

drowzee7.JPG

to start it off, Drowzee as an accountant

That is great Cerony - He also reminds me of Grimace the guy from the Mcdonald's ads
My next idea is Machamp as a traffic cop - He has all those arms and he is pretty tough!
Machamp traffic cop 3.PNG

Attachments

• Machamp traffic cop 3.PNG
    Machamp traffic cop 3.PNG
    27.6 KB · Views: 186
Good suggestions both (especially deoxys)
I am going out of town for a couple of days, so this might be my last pic for a while but...

Oshawatt 2.JPG
I look at Oshawott and I just see truck driver. (sorry forgot tattoo - what would it say?)

That's a good job for Machamp. I also love the Deoxys idea.

These ideas kinda wanna make be draw too even though I haven't drawn in years.

That's a good job for Machamp. I also love the Deoxys idea.

These ideas kinda wanna make be draw too even though I haven't drawn in years.

Thanks - the highest praise is encourage creativity and enjoyment. I hope to make more when I get back home

Audino being a nurse. :) (But that's obvious. xD.)
This actually is a fun little idea...I can't think of any good ones off the top of my head, but I think Hitmonlee would be a wrestler. xD.

Kaiserlugia yeah I do all my stuff in paint, I am a pretty amateur artist, but I love to have fun

Edit - here is Ursaring as a spokesbear for fire prevention
ursaring 3.PNG

Last edited:
Glaceon and Sylveon, the Shepherds (I was watching How To Train Your Dragon, and the part where that dragon took the sheep made me think "Glaceon and Sylveon could kick that Dragon's ass").

I have not had time to make new pictures, but I am thinking of Mr Mime as a telemarketer and for Deoxys I was thinking plumber (built in pipe snake)
Edit
I think I am going to restart this discussion in my social group so that I can post more ideas there rather than waiting for people to post here.

Last edited:
Kirlia-ballerina
Pelipper-mailman
Sunflora-gardener
Chansey-nurse
Xatu (or any other psychic type) fortune teller
Hypno-therapist using hypnosis

Muk as a janitor. Just like that one monster in Monster's Inc. that cleans up his own slime without realizing it.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom