• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What Job Do You Want When You're Older?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I want to be a medical engineer, creating little robots that are injected into the blood to cure viruses

...no joke, after uni next year, masters here i come

I'm in college and I still have no idea what I want to do. I am a part-time real estate agent on the side, and it pays well, but I'm not sure if it's what I want to do for a living.

I guess, I'd want to be an author.

But a word of encouragement for those who don't know what they want to do... don't fret, especially those of you who are still in high school. You have PLENTY of time to figure it out. Take it from someone who is a little further along in his education than you guys, just study hard, work hard and take it a day at a time and everything will handle itself.

:)

I want to be a science teacher while being a sci-fi/fantasy writer on the side. Actually, I'm almost half way to doing just that.

My more unrealistic dream job was to be an astronomer, since I love looking at the stars. Since I'm not good at math and physics, that's sadly not happening... :(

Historian - still unsure if I'll work in a museum, write books/novels/articles, get into diplomacy, maybe even work for a video game company (like the guys who make the Total War series). Then again, I might also get into politics or into the clergy. all I know is that I'm getting my doctorate in Napoleonic and Early Modern History first.

Art teacher for elementary and middle school students, eventually progressing to high school as well... and, someday, perhaps being a college art professor

I wanna be a social activist, rapper, poet, songwriter, producer, controversial comic artist (like Aaron McGruder; creator of The Boondocks), philosopher, & sociologist.

All of this ties into one big goal; change the world.

Last edited:
i want to work at game stop and then become a graphic designer for video games :)

I want to be a math teacher. I'm not going to make a lot of money, but I will be able to help people.

An Art Teacher for Middle School students =), then, eventually, a High School Art Teacher. And, possibly some day, perhaps even a College Art Professor!

I don't care about salarys.

I want to open a tea shop.

I did want to be a pilot for the Navy as they accepted female combat pilots, unlike the Royal Air Force, but I soon developed short sightedness, inherited from my parents after years of perfect vision. =/ After that, I realised my passion for geography and abilities within debate, public speaking, politics and writing and so eventually figured out that I'd love to become an MP or work with the government concerning foreign aid, as although I'd rather teach english or geography in South Korea, it wouldn't be very convenient for my family. ._.

That said, once I have kids I intend to become a housewife - I love baking and sewing and I'm determined to learn to cook to a high standard, and I feel it'd be my place in the situation. Not because I'm a woman but because I pride myself on keeping a spotless, tidy house and cooking nice meals already and I'm very good with kids despite being the baby of the family. xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom