• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What kind of cellphone do you have?

SerenaKetchum

Future Mrs. Ketchum
Reaction score
Cellphones: Do you have one and what kind do you have? Do you like your cell phone?

I got a blackberry pearl..black..and I love it!! touch screen, full keyboard.

What kind of phones do y'all have?
What special features do they have?

or What phone would you get if you could?

Do you even have the desire to have a cellphone if you don't have one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Cellphones: Do you have one and What Kind do You Have?

I have a Kyocera. I can't remember the exact name of it since I got it about a year ago when my other phone broke. :< It has a QWERTY keyboard, camera, texting, internets, and Bluetooth. I like it, even though I have a strong desire to get one with a touch screen. D:

I have a sony ericsson, not sure what one though, a walkman one, I don't use it much, carry it about incase I need to phone someone or they need me. It has bluetooh, which my laptop does which is good.

I have an Sony Ericsson one as well, but I'm not sure which one. And I don't use it often either. I always have it with me though, just in case I have to use it.

I don't have a cell phone.
Don't need one, so I can't see myself buying one--much less any of these fancy new touchy ones--anytime soon.

iPhone.
Though I get kicked on the arse when the bills for it come back.

I have a black Motorola RAZR... no idea what kind of model. I only use it for calls and texting, so I don't have a clue as to what its features are. :p

I have one of those lame LG flip phones... but its okay. I only text and rarely call people with it.

I have a little brick. Seriously. I could give somebody a concussion with that thing.

I think its Nokia something or other. All I know is that its pay as you go, it was free with the little deal thing, and I dont use it often.

Technically it's not mine, but I have a cheap black phone, either LG or Samsung. I hardly ever use it, though.

Mine's a Motorola V220. I'm desperately overdue for a new phone.

I've got an Iphone 3G although Im mad now about the 3Gs coming out but its still a great phone ^_^

I have a Sprint Rumor. I enjoy it, especially for how much more I text than talk.

IDK what kind of phone it is, but it's a flip cellphone from T-mobile, it's rectangular like and silver in color.

A gold RAZR with a cracked screen. It does phone calls, text, and takes bad pictures, which is just about all I need it to do. The cracked screen is a bit annoying though.

Mine is some Verizon Samsung thing that has a keyboard for texting and a touch screen for everything else, a crappy camera, and slides open and closed. I rarely use it except for texting.

I have the Alltel Hue by Samsung.

mobile-phone_SCH-r500_medium.jpg

I've just got a basic Nokia phone. It doesn't have a camera, it can't connect to the internet, its sound and graphics quality is equal to that of a Game Boy Pocket...but it can call people, and it can send text messages. And that's all I need it for, thank you. :]

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom