• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What kind of cellphone do you have?

Re: Cellphones: Do you have one and What Kind do You Have?

I have a Sanyo phone with a keyboard.

My current cell phone is a Motorola RAZA V3. It has built-in VGA digital camera with a 4x digital zoom and WI-FI Internet.

I have a silver LG Shine. Just makes calls and takes pictures. Nothing fancy.

I have a Motorola MicroTAC somewhere... It's from '89!

I have an iPhone. I don't recommend them though, too spendy and not worth it really.

Do you like your cell phone? Why/ why not?

Yes, this is my horribly disguised and misguided attempt at finding a decent cell phone. :p

I'll start.

HATE IT. Why? Because it's a Razr.

Re: Do you like your cell phone? Why/ why not?

29153537-177x150-0-0.jpg

You tell me.

my phone was disconnected two or so years ago. even when it was usable there wasn't much for me to do with it except call my dad.

it's a nokia something. really scratched up, but it's cute.

Mine's okay. It doesn't have the stuff I want on it, like a good camera or internet, but it does call people.

Sure, I like mine. It has a keyboard for texting, I can call people, it has internet access (which I don't really use, but whatever) and yeah. It's a good phone.

My phone lets me call people. My phone also lets people call me. It also allows me to send and receive texts. It can't do all the cool stuff most of my follow Bulbagardeners' phones can. Heck, it doesn't even have color and sounds worse than a Game Boy Pocket. But it does what a cell phone is supposed to do, and that's all I need.

I've got the Env2.

It's good. It's got the full keyboard, a decent camera... which is all I really need.

Although I would kill for an iPhone, which I plan on getting if Verizon ever gets the iPhone on their network.

We kinda already had a cell phone thread, so merge.

Re: Cellphones: Do you have one and what kind do you have? Do you like your cell pho

images

A Nokia 6330... Pretty used up already... But I'm liking this guy...

Re: Cellphones: Do you have one and what kind do you have? Do you like your cell pho

Currently, I have a Motorola V323i.

motorola-v323i.jpg

It's a decent phone, and I like it. I mostly use it for texting and calls.

But I really want a better phone (one that has internet and cool features). XD I'd love to have an iPhone, but I can't afford one yet. XP

LG viewty KU099i (if I'm not mistaken)

Sony Ericsson K510i... I guess I need a new one... it's getting old... but I like the little guy and he hasn't failed me for now... hope he never does...

Of course I have a mobile... everyone needs one these days.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom