• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What kind of cellphone do you have?

Re: Cellphones: Do you have one and what kind do you have? Do you like your cell pho

My phone has a good mp3 player. Camera... not so great. Fucker wont take pics. :-(

Re: Cellphones: Do you have one and what kind do you have? Do you like your cell pho

Mine will take pics, but sometimes glitches when saving them.

Like I take a pic and it doesn't save or anything into my pics file. But when I go into wallpapers the pics are there?? Sooooo confusing. :-(

Maybe a settings thing...

My phone is old, and lets me call people.
That's about it really, and that's all I need.

Why would I need anything else? I find texts useless, I find cameras useless, I find playing music useless, I find using the internet and MSN useless. At least, on a phone.

I have a Sony Ericsson K750i. It is a bit old but it has some really good features.

my current phone
250x270.jpg

It's good. Nokia makes good durable phones, but the screen is way too scratched up and the keyboard has become way too small for me.
Hopefully my next phone
250x270.jpg

*dies for motorola cliq*

But what kind of nokia is that?

I have a razr that I'm about to chuck at someone. It's not doing ANYTHING right anymore. I needs a new phone that works.

Blackberry? yay, nay?

I have a plain old useless Nokia 6030...

I have a samsung tocco. I loved it at first, but I've started to notice annoying things; like how I can't hear it when someone's calling me. Also, I can't change my ringtone anymore for some reason, I have to set caller ringtones. The touch screen is badly calibrated, and I'm not sure if it's possible to re-calibrate it.

But its a nice phone, and I don't think there's any phone I'd prefer since I havent really looked.

Guys I have a question. Is it true that in the US, video calling on mobile phones is very, very new?

I ask this is because over here in Australia video calling has been around for a few years and its pretty common in most phones people have here today. Though it isn't all that useful... I'd rather speak to someone face to face...

I was just a bit shocked because the US and especially Japan are usually on top of things technologically. If you guys dont have widespread video calling is it because of your technology? Or because of your cell providers (Sprint, etc?).

I own a Sony Ericsson k800i.

I've a Sony Ericsson W890i. It's about as basic as a walkman phone can get.

I have a motorola BT50. The poor things almost dead now because I've dropped it so many times. As long as it works, it's fine for me.

I got a new phone when I moved, but it's still not awesome. XD It's the Samsung Messager. It has a camera and QWERTY keyboard, so I s'pose it's more than I could ask for. Honestly, I don't like phones with a lot of bells and whistles. I still can't figure out what all of the preteens with the smartphones use them for.

(If you're a preteen with a Blackberry or something, I mean you no offense! I just personally don't get it. XD)

I have a Rumor v2, but I hate it. I liked the older model much more.

After this year, I can upgrade it to the Palm Pre.

eh... I have a basic Metro PCS, saving up for a MyPhone Touch

I don't have a cell phone, but I'm thinking of getting one.

I have two mobile [cell] phones. One is a Motorola umm...idk. It's flat and has tons of memory. Doesn't take nice pictures or clear recordings though.
And then my new one. A Sony Ericsonn. It has radio but it's earphones/antennae are too oily and keep getting tangled, it has hardly any memory, it doesn't get good reception, it refuses to send messages, it refuses to actually get a message. Takes nice photos though o-o. Lol, this phone is useless, and it's my new one -.-

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom