• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What kind of features do you want to see?

Tf916

Bosss
Reaction score
Is there any feature that you want to see come back?

Pokemon following and having a opition of turning it off.
Weather effects.
Hopefully Pokeathon returns.
character customisation

Last edited:
The rest of the Pokeballs.
the ones that were created by giving the guy an item.
I forget what they were called.

Is there any feature that you want to see come back?

Probally just the Pokemon following you.

Only if you can choose which one it is - not first in party by default, and if you can turn the feature off.

missingno, definately, maybe as an event pokémon

Good luck with that bro.

Another thing I forgot was the character customisation everyone seems to be talking about. I think it would be cool if you started off standard, just choosing hair, skin, eyes etc,and then as you went through the story you could be given/buy/find clothes and additional hairstyles. I would like that.

A female rival..But this time with an actual personality like the boys.

Not exactly but I want something similar to both the Super Contests and Pokéthlon. I prefer contests but something about Contests returning in their current form seems odd..

Also the ability for Pokemon to follow you.

It would also be nice to be able to dress up your protagonist. Even if it's rather simple. Maybe be able to feed your Pokemon food (be it Pokemon specific, a Pokemon, an animal, or not) but it would just make them happier.

Last edited:
Good luck with that bro.

Another thing I forgot was the character customisation everyone seems to be talking about. I think it would be cool if you started off standard, just choosing hair, skin, eyes etc,and then as you went through the story you could be given/buy/find clothes and additional hairstyles. I would like that.

Completley agree. I just hope it wont be like PBR's character customization. It wasnt bad it just wasnt good in my opinion.

3D Stadium-esque battles, MMO style battles/exploring, good voice chat.

I'll keep dreaming =P

I want to see trainer customization and weather effects as above posts, being able to go to all regions (like thatll happen

Following elements from past games

Diamond/Pearl:
-Regional variations (as in shellos, maybe with stat variations)
-Battle Frontier
-Rival that becomes really strong

HeartGold SoulSilver:
-Pokethlon
-Exploration of a past region (not so confined as in GS)
-Pokemon follows you
-Starters from different regions (maybe sinnoh and kanto starters in version A, johto and hoenn starters in version B, something like that
-Perfect amount of Legendaries- Sinnoh has like 20, it makes them less elite
-Poketch (very useful)

LeafGreen/FireRed:
-Rival: Always loved Gary
-from yellow, get all the regions starters from the story line

Ruby/Sapphire:
-Starters- in my opinion had the best starters

- The bad guys to be just as badass as Team Galactic, or a little more....:-D

- Being able to use Dive as an HM again
- If this game has any connections with Sinnoh, make it possible to re-visit Sinnoh (and possibly the Distortion World and battling Cyrus there as a Wi-Fi event)... and please not a Gamestop-only event, the closest one to me is like 1,800 miles away...

- New type combos like Fire/Psychic, Electric/Dark, Dragon/Ice, ect.

Trainer customisation
Baddass pokémon.
A nice long (but not boring plot) and maybe, surprise us with 2 regions. That'd be intereating, unlikely but interesting, if they just threw a new region at us the moment we owned the elite 4

Well I'd like to see a gift Pokemon option on the main menu, or maybe in the trading booth, so that way you don't need to catch some Bidoof to trade for a starter or something (would take the hassle of unnecessary trading)

Someone suggested the idea of gifting items as well. I guess that would work, would also take the hassle out of unnecessary trading.

In case you misunderstood me by unnecessary trading I meant something along the lines that, you know a good Pokemon artist, and you want him/her to draw a nice picture of Infernape or something in exchange for Lucario with nice stats. Well the gifting option would be better than to have the artist find and catch a Bidoof just to trade to get Lucario. And also what about when you don't have any personal Pokemon friends, that have the game but you have two different versions, in certain cases gifting would be easier than trading.

Also I like the idea (that someone else came up with) that since HGSS came up with the Pokemon following you, maybe you can make it more customizable, so that Lucario can follow you but you can still train with Magikarp but without having Magikarp flop around behind you. As well (not that I care) as the option of turning it off for those who don't like it.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom