• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What kind of new Pokemon do you think we'll see in Scarlet/Violet?

Hence, worm lizards (they're more commonly found in Africa and south America than Spain).

A Dark type regional Politoed which resembles Pepe the frog (Pepe is a Spanish name if I'm not mistaken) and learns Toxic and Nasty Plot at level 1.

We might finally get that suit of animated armor people were predicting before honedge was revealed.

We already got one in Sword and Shield. However, nothing's stopping GameFreak from creating another one just like Meowth.
Yes there is (I hate the way it evolves; three critical hits in one battle) but I meant the Paldean version. you know it still remains as a question if they will add it

I expect we'll likely see a flamenco-based pokemon, even though red oricorio already exists.

What I expect? A new bull or a regional variant of an existing bull, a flamenco (we already do have that in Oricorio, but how about a flamingo? Flamenco flamingo! Easy name, Flamengo), monkeys because of the ones that live at the Rock of Gibraltar.
What I want? The entire region is food-based. We have a pepper in Fuecoco, bread with Fidough, olive with Smoliv, Lechonk is apparently based specifically on a roasting pig. I want all the other Pokemon to be food-based.
There's speculation that Paldea is based slightly on Portugal as well, and Portugal did contribute to certain Japanese cuisines (tempura is actually Portuguese!), so there's a prime opportunity for a crossover in terms of food-based Pokemon!

Ik Portugal likely isn't going to get a great deal of spotlight considering the map, but I'm holding out for a Portuguese Water Dog pokemon, they're so cute!

A Dark type regional Politoed which resembles Pepe the frog (Pepe is a Spanish name if I'm not mistaken) and learns Toxic and Nasty Plot at level 1.
Pepe is rather an affectionate appellative given to those friends or acquaintances called Jose. That is, Pepe is Jose.

Last edited:
I want a new eeveelution. It's been ages since we've had one (okay since Kalos but still-feels like ages).

Fossil Pokemon (and not like those stupid hybrid fossils in...whatever gen it was. Sword and shield?)

Luvdisc needs a new evolution if you ask me.

Seviper and Zangoose could do with evolutions though I doubt we'll see them.

Jessie and James just need to get more pokemon and actually train them. I'd like to see them beat Ash for once (especially with Bewear gone).

I want a new eeveelution. It's been ages since we've had one (okay since Kalos but still-feels like ages).
A new Eeveelution would be nice, I've always liked the idea of a Steel-type Eeveelution but I'm not sure how that would work given this region's theme.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom