What kind of trainer are you?

We will be victorious!
Reaction score
I used to be D (red), then became an A (red), moved on to B (silver), tested out C (silver), now I'm a B again and working on becoming an E
So I guess I'd say
B currently

Who is the fairest of them all?
Reaction score
Type B and Type E

I focus on strategy, and leveling my team around the same levels. The maximum levels between pokemon can be 2 or 3. ^^;;

Pokemon & CoD Fan
Reaction score
I'd be type B and slight E. I like to keep my teams diverse and close in level. And I like to think upo complicated strategies in my spare time.

Reaction score
When I was playing Pokémon games for the very first time (Sapphire), I was a Type A, but now I'm a Type B. :-D

Ace of Babylon
Reaction score
Basically Type B. But I'm really leaning towards Type E, and I don't want to be. xD

Cred to ESP:D
Reaction score
When I was playing Pokémon games for the very first time (Sapphire), I was a Type A, but now I'm a Type B. :-D
Me too! I had a blaziken at level 100 and the others were like at level 40.

Reaction score
I'm a mix of A and B. I like to keep my starter ahead by one or two levels usually but that's about it. And everyone else in the party should all be the same level and not too far behind the starter.

Reaction score
Always been B. I mean, sure, it happens that one Pokémon outlevels the others for 2-5 levels, but I don't mind. Then, I just train the others so they won't be left behind. A level or two won't hurt anyone, though.

Mari-yo Puyo
Reaction score
Well, it seems that Type B (the well-rounded one) will be the most common, because wouldn't most want to have fun with as much Pokemon as possible? Yes, I am that Type. Since Pokemon Diamond, I started planning my teams before I play, so there is some effort put there, so I guess you can say Type E is touched, except, I never go and train to insane levels, because that takes too long. I remembered that my Diamond team was sandstorm-oriented with Weather Ball Roserade and of course Hippowdon.

ヘイック
Reaction score
In the border of type E and B. Mostly I'm type B trainer

Reaction score
B, to the point of deliberately training pokemon I'm not gonna use to keep levels low enough that the next one I catch won't need massive amounts of training. Everything evolves for the first time at level 55 - I don't care if it's a Starly or a Beldum, they are't allowed to evolve until then.

Around the age of 8, however, my team in Crystal consisted of a Level 100 Typholsion, a Level 100 Feraligatr from Gold, a ndLevel 100 Charizard from Blue, so type A.

JAK

Pokemon Trainer
Reaction score
A very strict type B. I train each Pokemon one at a time; when they advance in a level, I move on to the next Pokemon in the list. So my Pokemon are always within one level of each other. My current team in Pokemon Emerald are all Level 56.