What kind of trainer are you?

Tiddly Pom~
Reaction score
im a obsessive E with a bit of B. none of my pokemon are below 50 even in my PC box.

Reaction score
Going by the OP labeling, I'd be a B with some elements of E; I try for a level-balanced team with different types(I aim for certain level plateaus between each gym leader or certain major events), but I also try to get pokemon with the best ability/personality/stats that I can get my greedy claws on(for eventual breeding purposes).

I also make it a point since DP came out to catch a Sychronize Abra of each stat-changing personality(HGSS only made it easier, what with L15 Abra being buyable and all).

Grass-type fanatic
Reaction score
I'm a B with a dash of A. My Aipom is usually a couple levels ahead of everyone else; because I rely on him so heavily.

Terrible Blaziken no. 827
Reaction score
B and slight A.
It's always something like
n+3
n+2
n+1
n
n-1
n-2

No more than 5 difference is allowed, though.

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Everyone starts as an A, I went from A to a brief period as a D, now I'm a B for sure.

Dark Magician Girl
Reaction score
E definitely. I have my whole party planned out before i play, based on type, stats, and moves. They are all at super-high levels all the time.

An Enemy Stand User(?)
Reaction score
I've always been a Type B trainer, and that'll never change.

Non-perverted Lopunny fan
Reaction score
I'm a definite B for sure, though I used to be such an amateur who only trained his starter. I'm also a Perfect EV, Perfect nature kind of guy, after I beat the main game.

Brrakkiii
Reaction score
For the most part, I'm type B. I like to have a well-rounded team that has few weaknesses, and if there are, I try and fix it.
But lately I've been showing some traits of a Type C as well...

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Type B

I usually tend to lean towards using weaker Pokemon like Shuckle, Dunsparce, Mawile, Parasect, Sableye, Togetic, Wigglytuff, etc. I guess I just enjoy using them more, its weird. Not that I wont use strong Pokemon, but I never choose a Pokemon based on how strong it is.

Im not competitive at all, although I like to stay informed of the competitive metagame.

hi
Reaction score
Used to be type A, switched to type B a few years back. I can no longer see myself sticking to one Pokemon, which is the opposite of how I used to be. I used to hate training more than one because I didn't like how my levels fell behind due to training so many different things, lol.

Sky Battler!
Reaction score
I'm basically Type B and A

I have a well rounded team close to the same level although one may be a 2-3 levels ahead. I also Nickname all of the ones I use for battle.

Reaction score
I'd like to say b but I always seem to end up with a, the ten-level gap between my pokemon on HG seems to prove that...

You are beautiful to me, exile
Reaction score
type b for me, it puts a nice stability and unity in my team