What kind of trainer are you?

The First Homunculus
Reaction score
Definitly B....always have been...always will be........

but sometimes i'm a d, but i guess that's not too bad....

Veteran Trainer
Reaction score
Type B

I usually tend to lean towards using weaker Pokemon like Shuckle, Dunsparce, Mawile, Parasect, Sableye, Togetic, Wigglytuff, etc. I guess I just enjoy using them more, its weird. Not that I wont use strong Pokemon, but I never choose a Pokemon based on how strong it is.

Im not competitive at all, although I like to stay informed of the competitive metagame.
I've always been exactly this way too but I've been obsessively breeding and EV training over the last few months, soon to attemp some competetive battling so I guess that makes me a type E too

Red Gyarados = PWNAGE
Reaction score
B. I pick my team from the start, and travel throughout the game with those 6.

I need beer money dammit!
Reaction score
A mix of Type B & Type E. I train a lot to 100, and have 20 as main battle team and reserves. Though I don't care about EV's or natures I just battle for the hell of it. If I lose, I lose.

Death the Skitty :P
Reaction score
As much as I hate to say it, I think I may be type A. Most of my team is at the same level but one ricdiculously high one. Ooops. I have like a team of eight or nine though, I couldn`t choose so a few have to sit out.
I`m also a wee bit of a type D. I know the game, but stats and junk I don`t pay much attention to, and it is a bit noticable.
Maybe I`m a blend of many types. SPOOKY.

Swap Cauldroneer
Reaction score
I became a Type B after being somewhat amorphous for a long time, but it's really hard in Mystery Dungeon not to be Type A for a ridiculously long time. I have to be Type E for story mode and Type B for regular dirty dungeon work =) I kind of really hate being Type B sometimes because Pokemon level up at so many different rates, I end up seeing some of my favorites very seldom.

--"What Is" Jack

how much of a wiggle is a wiggle?
Reaction score
eh

i want to say e, but i think i identify with b better; i don't really care too much about my team in-game as long as it can handle everything. but i'm really nitpicky when it comes to levels, and even my starter is usually on the same level as everything else. in fact, more often than not, it's at a LOWER level than a higher one lol.

title
Reaction score
Depends what I'm doing. I'm type A when playing casually, B when playing Nuzlocke, and E when playing competitively.

Typhlosion!
Reaction score
I am a B for sure. I was an A for my first game though. I'm still impressed by my level 94 Typhlosion on my first game.

Pokémon Private Eye
Reaction score
I'm definitely a Type B Trainer. I used to be a Type a trainer, but I've wised up and diversified.

Too much water
Reaction score
I was an A the first time I played. Since that, I've been always a B type. When I played Emerald I was kinda C, having 3 dragons in my team (Kingdra, Flygon, Salamence) and a dragon-looking (Gyarados).

Something for nothing
Reaction score
type-b

as i get pissed if even one of my pokemon are two lvls higher then the other one exculding my starter as i usely train him about 8 lvls high then the rest of my team

So you want to be a hero?
Reaction score
Type A for Gold, Emerald, and Yellow versions. Type B for Pearl, Firered and Heartgold versions.