• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What kind of trainer are you?

Definitely Type E. I gotta have my pokemon at insane lvls, or it just doesn't feel right.

Mix of Type A and Type B.

At the beginning of the game, I tend to rely on just my starter. 8D; Not a good thing to do, but meh.

Once I get my 4th or 5th badge, though, I have my full team decided, and give them all a nickname and raise them all to take on the rest of the league!

At first (the first game I played), I was a type A trainer. The next game I played, I tried something else, I was a Type B person. Until now, I'm a Type B trainer, with sometimes a slight mix of A and E...

B, but usually my starter is 5 levels higher than the flyer who is 5 levels higher than everyone else.

Last edited:
I am mostly a Type B in terms of what kind of a Trainer I am however there are times when I'm a Type A but not to the point where I nickname my Pokémon and when I focus on 1 Pokémon, they're not that far ahead of my other Pokémon in terms of what their levels are.

definately a B, used to be a strong A, and i'm noticing i'm becoming a slight E, which i don't want to do.

I think I'm a type B. I used to be a really bad type A though, I would only use my starter. I have some type E in there, somewhere.

I lean mostly to Type B, with some bits of Type E. I like a balanced Team with various Types, and also look to make a good strategy between them. I also train them to Level 100 if I have the time.

I'd say I'm a type B with some type E too. I usually level my pokemon around the same level, of course, some pokemon get more favorability in higher levels than some other, but they're usually not too far off apart.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom