• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

What kind of trainer are you?

I used to be D (red), then became an A (red), moved on to B (silver), tested out C (silver), now I'm a B again and working on becoming an E
So I guess I'd say
B currently

Type B and Type E

I focus on strategy, and leveling my team around the same levels. The maximum levels between pokemon can be 2 or 3. ^^;;

I'd be type B and slight E. I like to keep my teams diverse and close in level. And I like to think upo complicated strategies in my spare time.

When I was playing Pokémon games for the very first time (Sapphire), I was a Type A, but now I'm a Type B. :-D

Basically Type B. But I'm really leaning towards Type E, and I don't want to be. xD

I'm a mix of A and B. I like to keep my starter ahead by one or two levels usually but that's about it. And everyone else in the party should all be the same level and not too far behind the starter.

Always been B. I mean, sure, it happens that one Pokémon outlevels the others for 2-5 levels, but I don't mind. Then, I just train the others so they won't be left behind. A level or two won't hurt anyone, though.

Well, it seems that Type B (the well-rounded one) will be the most common, because wouldn't most want to have fun with as much Pokemon as possible? Yes, I am that Type. Since Pokemon Diamond, I started planning my teams before I play, so there is some effort put there, so I guess you can say Type E is touched, except, I never go and train to insane levels, because that takes too long. I remembered that my Diamond team was sandstorm-oriented with Weather Ball Roserade and of course Hippowdon.

B, to the point of deliberately training pokemon I'm not gonna use to keep levels low enough that the next one I catch won't need massive amounts of training. Everything evolves for the first time at level 55 - I don't care if it's a Starly or a Beldum, they are't allowed to evolve until then.

Around the age of 8, however, my team in Crystal consisted of a Level 100 Typholsion, a Level 100 Feraligatr from Gold, a ndLevel 100 Charizard from Blue, so type A.

A very strict type B. I train each Pokemon one at a time; when they advance in a level, I move on to the next Pokemon in the list. So my Pokemon are always within one level of each other. My current team in Pokemon Emerald are all Level 56.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom